• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by haryanto

1. H

PHP needed badly!!!

Hi guys If anyone of you know of any good PHP host which support sendmail please tell me. I heard F2S is good but they are not accepting anymore signups. Please help!
  2. H

dedicated hosting

Hi guys, I have an idea of hosting about 8 of my webdesign clients on my own dedicated server so actually I do not need superfast processor and stuff because the websites are not 'high-hit' websites.They are just corporate presence website.I doubt if I can get 1 GB of transfer from all the 8...
  3. H

readyhosting.com

readyhosting Their Speed it very acceptable.not fast but more than enuff for my webdesign clients. The only thing clients complain about is the email. Their email server is frequently down. I sent them a mail about this but there has been no reply. the verdict is:if you are not using the...
  4. H

Hi there www.teenzsite.com has 10000+ pageview per month

Hi there guys.My site http://www.teenzsite.com has 10 000 + page view per month and I am really looking for a good CPM sponsor.I have thought of burstmedia.com but I dont know, Im really green to this.I really need assistance on this.Pls advice me on this guys. Thanks in advance and have a...
  5. H

upload size limit

Hi there people.does anyone of you know of any free webhost who has upload limit which is no less than 15 MB??
  6. H

WebCanny ...?

Hey I suggest U try out their FREE service first to test out their performance.Anyway unlimited space at $7.99 sounds a bit fishy to me.There must be a catch.Do inform me if U think the performance is OK.I would like to transfer my domain there too.
  7. H

Hey I just made this Flashie site

Thanks guys to:Cheap Bastard....There are no order forms in my site to:coolguy..is my color combi bad??I guess I have to change it. Anyway Thank you guys for ur comments!!! Really appreciate it!!
  8. H

Hey I just made this Flashie site

Hey guys I just made this flash site for my webdesign team. Although its done I stil have this feeling something is missing. Please gimme ur comments guys! TIA!!! http://www15.brinkster.com/haryanto
Back