• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hendonfc

1. H

Finally online

The colour scheme is to fit the topic, thanks for your criticisms lol
  2. H

Finally online

The Hendon FC Unofficial Site is finally online and it can be found at www.hendonfc.com I looked for a host for months and ended up at www.2wdh.com
  3. H

Free G-MAIL invite

Paul Butler Current Address: great_british_bloke@hotmail.com Wanted Address: paulbutler@gmail.com
  4. H

Still haven't found a host

Sorry ezhost, looks like I've found a decent deal elsewhere for a bit more money (around £25/year) Thanks for the help guys
  5. H

In response to your previous post Jan, I said "been around since 2002" which the guy has, not necessarily the same company. In response to Decker, I have to say that this is the kind of small venture that might not pay off, and I've put in nearly £700 already and not recouped much so far so I...
  6. H

Added you to MSN
  7. H

PremiumHosted if you read my post it says £20/year........nowhere near $20/month I haven't got that kind of cash
  8. H

I'm growing increasingly impatient to find a reliable host for £20/year. I need the host to have been around longer than my site (Oct 2002) and have a decent reputation on here, I'll ask about the host on the forum if I like the offer. I need 500MB+ space (pref 750+) 6GB+ bandwidth an...
  9. H

My search for a Free host

Maybe because they want people to read their TOS :D
  10. H

Can Anyone Beat This!

Anyone got any info on www.iamyourhost.com Or is this another unreliable one?
  11. H

Past experiences??

Has anyone had any past/present experiences with www.cawunited.com and www.bizarre-host.com Any good/bad experiences will help. Thanks
  12. H

WIN!! Free WHM Reseller Account

I want it
  13. H

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

The problems with my win (hendonfc.com) are now resolved...now I just need a host( see paid section)
  14. H

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

I am in contact with anyxhost over the domain hendonfc.com. I received an email today saying that the registrar had rejected some information and I'm to wait a couple of days before I receive control of the domain. I might as well enter this one :) Domain Draw: [hendonvideo.biz] - I have...
  15. H

Less than £20 a year

I've finally worked out that the MAXIMUM I'm going to spend is £20/year, and that much only if I get a great offer. It appears that hosts such as jb-hoster and jc-host (possibly the same person) are offering way above what they can manage for cheap, and I'm just going to be back at square 1...
Back