• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hosting4ptr.com

1. H

Big Price Cuts/New Servers More Space/BW

Our Sister Site Has Launched We have recently ordered a couple more Dedicated Servers with more space and bw and well one of my clients gave me a domain name telling me that my site should be called 5goldstarhost.com so I went ahead and set it up so check it out. We'll be offering an affiliate...
  2. H

Your Host 4 Free (Free cpanel hosting accounts with banner ads)

your host 4 free dot com is offering free cpanel hosting accounts with domains or subdomains Plan #1 150MBs/1GBs Plan #2 300MBs/3GBs Plan #3 750MBs/7GBs Plan #4 1024MBs/10GBs We offer Free Cpanel/RvSkin Hosting with Unlimited everything, Emails, MySQL Databases, Parked Domains, Add...
  3. H

50% OFF All Reseller & Shared Hosting

We are running a special til the end of the month! 50% OFF Woo Hoo get it while its hot! :) Reseller Plans listed here Resell1 Reseller Hosting 4GB 30GB of Bandwidth All Features Unlimited 1 add on domain 1 parked domain Custom Name Servers (FREE) Order Here Resell2 Reseller...
  4. H

Need Alot of space for $4-5

bank transfers I was just curious cause I have never done one but what is required for a bank transfer? is this safe? do you have to give both transit/routing # and your account #? can someone fill me in on this :) thanks Shannon
  5. H

management

I am curious can any one refer me to a good server management company thanks
  6. H

Need another host.

We are running a special right now on hosting4ptr.com for 1GB Space 50GB Bandwidth All Features Included Unlimited 99.95% Uptime We offer Great Support Phone support will begin on December 20th PM me if you have any questions!
  7. H

small reseller needed

Lol Reseller Hosting Special 3GB Space 150GB Bandwidth All Features Unlimited Awesome Support WHM/Cpanel $12.99/Monthly
  8. H

Free reseller-you get 100% profits

I was going to go to site but it dont work
  9. H

ihost for webhosting companies.

Autohost & Ihost They are same software but i forget one of them bought rights and did there own editing i think its ihost that bought rights if you go to the idevspot site you'll see in forum there my same username asking question of WHO IS MAKER OF SCRIPTS cause I bought them off ebay and...
  10. H

Need VPS

isnt it fun getting all these offers ??? lol
  11. H

Need Hosting Dedicated or Shared..

but for how long the question is for how long til they get bored
  12. H

Looking for reseller 3 GB space / 30 GB Bandwidth

Reseller Hosting Special 3GB Space 150GB Bandwidth All Features Unlimited Awesome Support WHM/Cpanel $12.99/Monthly http://www.hostin4ptr.com
  13. H

Half A Dedicated Server

what about ips I wish this would have been up a few days ago lol I love to get more
  14. H

Reseller needed (less than $10/month)

oppps went right over that post Thanks Shannon If you have any questions please feel free to ask
  15. H

small reseller needed

Reseller1 Hosting 1GB Space 15GB Bandwidth All Features Unlimited Awesome Support WHM/Cpanel $6.99/Monthly http://www.hosting4ptr.com
Back