• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostReach

1. H

What do you think of flash?

yeah not a big fan of flash. I think it's cool for interactive ads though, since the point of ads is not to be liked, but to be noticed.
  2. H

Soccer or football?

As far as I'm concerned, an even more interesting question is which is more dangerous- football or soccer? As a non athlete while in school, I've been injured while playing both. Soccer, once the ball flew right into my face, and chipped a tooth. lol I can envision dying playing American...
  3. H

Soccer or football?

Based on popularity definitely soccer. It seems football (American) is mainly an American sport, or do people from other parts of the world enjoy it too?
  4. H

Who here didn't liked Spiderman (the movie)?

I'm an action movie fan too, but SM just didn't do it for me at all. I saw Star Wars AOTC, and absolutely loved it. I rarely agree with that Roger Ebert guy, but his review on SM was dead on, at least for me: http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert1/wkp-news-spider03f.html
  5. H

Who here didn't liked Spiderman (the movie)?

I just saw it, and thought it was a very average, if not below average film. Flimpsy special effects, boring plot, and the villian is extremely stiff and uninteresting. That's just my opinion after watching the movie. Apparently the two people I saw it with thought the same.
  6. H

Alternative to myacen.com for 10 gigs bandwidth/mysql for around $10/month?

Thanks. I don't mind getting offers from hosts, but recommendations from account users is also needed. BTW, if the host offers some sort of control panel (ie: for email, mysql etc), that'd be a huge plus.
  7. H

Thanks for the offers. I'd also be interested in suggestions from account users.
  8. H

Does anyone know any reputable host that offers around 10gig/bandwidth with mysql/telnet for around $10/month? I was about to go with myacen, but realized their package at that level does not offer telnet access.
  9. H

Anyone ever notice...

Didn't you guys watch that Nightline or 60 minutes piece. Apparently a lot of the content on Jerry Springer is made up, acting.
  10. H

Anyone ever notice...

I would say I've rarely seen an Asian on any talk show. It has to do with the more reserved culture/personality.
  11. H

How's Rackshack's network?

I don't think twelvedot's post really is that inplausible. From his explanation it's possible he was on one of those problematic servers. OR, he had trouble reaching his site due to a network problem, which as we know don't affect everybody. This again brings me to my original question, which...
  12. H

twelvedot, can you elaborate on your downtime at myacen? Is it due to server problems, or the network itself?
  13. H

Save Tribalwar

I don't think the original poster is part of the mentioned site's team, just putting up what he saw.
  14. H

Save Tribalwar

With some of offers out there these days, they shouldn't have a problem cutting their costs down to $300/month. Maybe a trio of Rackshack severs for example?
  15. H

Myacen is on Rackshack? I was wondering why their prices are so competitive :) So, any more feedback on Rackshack's network, especially from foreign users?
Back