• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hyjlmc

1. H

News publish php script help

Hi, I'm looking for a script that can use to publish the news in the site. And also need to have the News archive function. Last requirement is able to publish rss news. --------------------------------------------- I want to use this script like this: * Put the news...
  2. H

Massive Email Server

again,refer to the request before offer... I want 4x Dual Core,but not Core 2 duo or Core 2 Quad etc...
  3. H

Massive Email Server

Can you quote me with 4xDual core?
  4. H

Massive Email Server

Only offer,thanks. Will not answer any more questions. Now only looking for offer. Simply,offer,and buy. Thanks all.
  5. H

Massive Email Server

What is McColo ?
  6. H

Massive Email Server

Yes,massive email... for email marketing...
  7. H

Massive Email Server

Hi, I need a server to send massive emails,about 1.5-2M per day. Require specs: 4 x Duo Core 2.5GHz or above (total 8 core,but I don't want 2x quad core) 500GB hard disk primary 500GB hard disk secondary 16GB RAM or above 1000Mbit/s unmetered 1000Mbit/s LAN 128 IPs cPanel/WHM...
  8. H

what is vps node?

Hi, Can someone explain it to me what is vps node? Is it same with vps? Regards,
  9. H

require low end vps-3GB space/75GB bandwidth etc

i found my vps now with exact specs i need. i host with servebyte.com in custom plan. thread can be closed.
  10. H

any offer cheaper than $8? I got offer for $6 with 15GB space 60GB b/w 1 ip 128MB ram
  11. H

thank you for the offer,any other offer?
  12. H

never mind,no need cpanel also can. What I want is hypervm vps,I know it come with it's control panel. Please offer,but not to discuss on my requirement. ;) thank you.
  13. H

any control panel,of course cpanel would be better,if possible.
  14. H

purpose of this vps is for sending email to my mailing list members... around 1.5k emails send out daily.
  15. H

Hi, I'll need vps in the next few days,probably on 1st november or 30th October. My requirement: 2-3GB space after OS+Control panel installed 50-75GB bandwidth 96-128MB guarantee ram 192-256MB burstable ram 1 ip hypervm fedora/centos managed for first 7 days,then no need I'm...
Back