• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Hyperion

1. H

Need cheap domain

Yahoo has a deal where you can get a Dot Com for $1.99 / First Year. I am using them. Just be sure to cancel after the first year or its $12.95 to Renew. Oh I forgot to mention, they accept PayPal. That is what I used to buy my domain =)
  2. H

review my music site please

Congrats, I deem your site bookmark worthy. The only suggestion I have is get rid of the intrusive top banner on the first page. Maybe, just use side banners. I searched for a rare artist, Roxette, and it turned up 19 results!
  3. H

$0.50-$1.00/Month and Subdomain

Wow, I am glad I waited to see MegaEdux's offer. I think I will go with him. Thank you all for your efforts in helping me decide. Many of you had very tempting offers. Thanx All, Hyperion
  4. H

Thank you all for your interest in my hosting needs. Can you all offer me a subdomain off of your main domain? Right now, Fenix web services looks the most promising :-)
  5. H

I know this probably isn't worth a lot of your efforts, but I need a web host with php/mysql for around $1.00 a month. The problem is I am too cheap to buy a domain so I would like to just subdomain off the host's domain. It would look like mysite.hostcompanyname.com or something. I would pay...
  6. H

Free File Hosting - Unlimited Upload, Download, FTP Upload, No Timer +More

Your deal looks awesome, but my zone alarm won't let me onto your page. It says your site is a spy site?
  7. H

$1.00/Month or less Paypal

Thank you for all of your great offers soo far. I see a few potential hosts I might use. Keep the offers coming and I will get back to you all soon :-)
  8. H

I did not know paypal ate soo much of the profit. I am very new to paypal. As for the comment about free hosts, they are not reliable enough for me.
  9. H

I am not looking for huge bandwidth or diskspace because I know $1 a month isn't much. However, I request reliability and cron jobs. Post here and I will contact the winning bidder.
  10. H

Free .info domain

I don't have 100 posts But I do have a very worthy cause. I am running a free to play text based rpg game and would gladly accept any .info domain you where willing to give me.
  11. H

Need Hosting ~ Can only pay w/ E-gold

My requirements: 100 megabytes or more space 10 gigs bandwith or more 10 or more Mysql databases 2 or more subdomains cpanel free setup fantastico would be nice php w/ php myadmin ftp I can pay $2.00 e-gold a month. I require it to have really good uptime. I would prefer a...
  12. H

Free Awesome Hosting!

Email Sent :D
Back