• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IARx

1. I

Found this affiliate, somebody using this??

Saids here: http://click.absoluteagency.com/scale.asp?recp= you only get $1.7 if there 1 sign up per click. If 1 sign up per 40 or more clicks, you get 4.2 cents per click. You only get 7 cents per click if they get a 5% conversion rate. That's way too low. If you have targeted enough traffic...
  2. I

question about google ads

If by hits you mean page view, 300k per month can get you $100 a month. Unless your topic doesn't have any ads. Play around with it, put ads in differnt areas.
  3. I

Places to sell ad space.

www.adengage.com and www.text-link-ads.com
  4. I

Need Banner CPM

clickxchange have some cpm campaigns
  5. I

Fastclick

CPM around $0.4 Popunder CPM around $4 Fill rate around 45% Popunders can get around blockers better than other networks.
  6. I

Canada Adsense

I know when I get mail from Canada, it takes 1-2 weeks to arrive. So I guess it's about the same from California to Canada. But not sure if Google process check in CA. They could outsource it somewhere.
  7. I

Pop-Up

Most ad networks offer popunder together with their regular banners. PayPopup, MegaPopups, PopUpTraffic are popup networks, but many regular networks also have popup option. But I'm not sure how much you can get with everyone blocking popup nowadays. Good luck. :-)
  8. I

Best CPM's

Burst and Tribal Fusion is good, how much traffic you got?
  9. I

In need of a sponser

Try text-link-ads.com or adengage.com if you're looking for site sponsors. As for in-game ads, try contact some large mmorpg game sites like ogaming.com or onrpg.com and see if they are willing to sponsor. Or maybe try some online game companies like Funcom (Anarchy Online), NCSoft...
  10. I

TargetFirst

How are their cost-per-click and click through rates compare to AdSense?
  11. I

adsense doesnt give money?

Means cost per 1,000 impression.
  12. I

Amount Earned

They changed TOS a while ago, you can say how much you earn, but can't publish your CTR.
  13. I

Check google Adsense

You can probably check the HTML code and compare with the AdSense code in your account, I think the "google_ad_client" line is different for each publisher.
  14. I

making money with sedo domain parking, any help?

I don't think they allow you to do pay advertising, which is kind of hard to drive traffic to the site.
  15. I

banners

Many people say Tribal Fusion pays good, but requirement is a little high, 2,000 unique users per day minimum. For low traffics, Adsense is probably the best.
Back