• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by imgkeep

1. I

Imgkeep Having Marjor Problems Anybody Else Noticed

Sorry, I missed this thread. I've talked with DJ a few times, so this response goes to others I guess. We were moving all the file servers. Then the main site was overloaded due to increased popularity and lack of time due to offline problems, so that needed to be upgraded as well. No images...
  2. I

IMGKeeper - IMGKeep New App And Features

The DNS for the new server updates at different times depending where you are located. Should be all good for everyone now as of last night. As of right now, are you facing any issues?
  3. I

IMGKeeper - IMGKeep New App And Features

- As of today most users are reporting they are only connecting to the new main site server, so things should be loading faster for you now if you are only connecting to the new server. The DNS can take a bit to update - Short links have been added for direct links and are now tracked in your...
  4. I

imgkeep - One Year Of Free Image Hosting! (Adult Welcome)

I meant we have been around a year. There are no plans for paid options at anytime past, present or future. DJ - ticket. Please open one. I cannot find any errors. Its all working perfect. Include a recent image that is broken and the time it takes to generate a link. I just did a 9.5mb image...
  5. I

Link generation and dead images was solved almost a week ago. Haven't had any reports of that. Have you tried recently Dj? All users with open tickets have said it is all running perfect now. The only issue we have is with the main site, but that has no effect on images as they are all on other...
  6. I

Going to keep this short, simple and to the point. From image resize to zip upload to a Google Chrome extension. We make sharing your images quick and easy. Images are uploaded to multiple servers and do not see downtime. Advertisements will not get in the way of your images. With only one...
  7. I

imgkeep - new desktop image uploading tool to make your life easier

IMGKeep - the easy way to share your files - is proud to release its very own desktop applet. The applet is completely free and can be downloaded from our websites "Upload Tools" page. This is one of the many ways IMGKeep is upping the ante within the image hosting industry. Feel free to reply...
  8. I

Free File Hosting - Earn Money for Generating Downloads to Your Files

looks really good. too bad it's running under a subdomain. a real turn-off
  9. I

IMGKeep - Google Chrome Extension - Adult Friendly - ZIP Upload - Fast - Stable

IMGKeep has grown a lot the past (almost) eight months! We started off just offering remote and web upload. Now we have tools such as a desktop uploader, Google Chrome extension, image resize, zip upload, ticket support and extra servers to keep your images up and loading fast. We make sharing...
  10. I

IMGKeep Exciting New Features! Zip Upload, Image Resize And More

Thanks DJboutit. The problem is only with gifs and no other extension? I'll look into it. If there are any other features you believe we are missing, let me know.
  11. I

Not forced watermarks. That's a terrible idea lol Custom watermarks. A user can add their own watermarks for the images they upload if they's like to.
  12. I

forums.do - Free Forum Hosting

very nice domain
  13. I

That is on the list of things to add. Along with a watermarking option where users can add their own custom watermarks to the images they upload.
  14. I

IMGKeep has expanded its features to offer an even better service! From image resize to zip upload to a Google Chrome extension. We make sharing your images quick and easy. - Google Chrome extension New!! - ZIP upload images New!! - Auto resize your images New!! - Images up-to 10MB in...
Back