• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by InfinityWS

1. I

Free Hosting For As Long As You Own Your Domain!!!

Hi, Infinity Web Services has been providing reliable, quality hosting since 1999! We are currently offering FREE HOSTING with the purchase or transfer of a top level domain. The services are offered on a one year, renewable contract. You recieve all of our great hosting services for...
  2. I

FREE HOSTING 300MB/3GB/CPANEL + more!!!! MUST READ!

Hey everyone, this promo was so successful we are running it ONE....MORE....TIME!!!! Take full advantage of this great offer. This time we are limiting the offer to 100 people. Be on the lookout for great offers from Leaf Hosting! Cheers!
  3. I

Okay, I have listened carefully, I still do not see why you are having difficulties comprehending this offer. As well I assume you have not read this entire thread. WE ARE OFFERING FREE HOSTING! $15 is to either create a domain or renew one. Please read the entire thread. If you have and...
  4. I

Kaliboy2G, You said that you tried to register, the domain was $15....how much was the hosting? :) I understand, you expect to get a free domain, plus hosting. However, we are only offering free hosting, not a free domain. Please see the above posts as to why we are not giving away free...
  5. I

If you would like to sign up, please click here
  6. I

Yes we support all types of domains. I'm going to make my final post on this subject about free/not free. Further posts on that subject will be ignored. We are offering free hosting to people with the purchase of a domain name or transfer of one. Now a lot of you are complaining about...
  7. I

Just to let everyone know, there are only 23 spots left available for this special. I'd like to thank everyone who took advantage of this great offer! Thanks :) Infinity Web Services
  8. I

Celebrate Canada's Birthday! Shared & Reseller Specials!

http://www.ThornhillHost.com is pleased to announce its 1 day Canada Day sale! Purchase any of our shared hosting plans and we'll double your space for the lifetime of your account! Simply visit our page, select your plan, and enter the coupon wht2 on the order form. We haven't...
  9. I

First I'd like to address ibfw. You wrote: This requires having or purchasing a TLD domain (?) Use Coupon: IWS06 when ordering! Prices. Package 1 Disk Space: 300MB Data Transfer: 3000MB Emails: 30 MySQL: 30 Price: $15 (Includes Domain) Here are the answers to your...
  10. I

YourName.com 100% free hosting

you've got to love those hidden packages :) I had the same problems when looking for their free hosting, to see what they're offering, but I found none. I only saw packages that cost money. Is there a seperate set of terms and conditions/contract for Free Hosting members? If so, what is...
  11. I

INFINITY WEB SERVICES - www.infinityws.com FREE HOSTING @ its Best! For a limited time you can recieve the same great quality hosting our clients get, but with this offer, you get it FOR FREE! We are an established hosting provider with a great track record and we are very fortunate to have...
Back