• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by inovartis

1. I

IPB or VB

I vote vb all the way.
  2. I

Please Review

Anyone else wants to comment?
  3. I

Review My Sites

I second AMC's comments. A website isn't a blog on blogspot. That doesn't count, it looks more like a spammer thing than anything else.
  4. I

Please Review

Thanks GeorgeB :)
  5. I

imgHUT.net

hehe, I read everything first, doubting a shark could be any cool. But it's cool. I disagree with you redboyke, especially with SO many companies having pointless logos. What you need is a logo that people will remember and our friend here has one of these. And a nice site too. Congrats!
  6. I

Please Review

thank you for your review Beanicheese!
  7. I

I am rejected from Adsense

really, a forums only site would get you rejected? AnywayI second T.M.'s suggestion of going through blogger, I have yet to see someone rejected, so long as you don't reprehensible content they'll accept you.
  8. I

Please Review

I think it's one the nicest things, someone that doesn't like flash but likes a flash site :)
  9. I

Please Review

kjavia795, there is an option to skip the video, but I just noticed it loads 3-4 seconds after the video starts, I'll look into it. I have to agree that normally an intro video is accompanied by a skip button that appears before the video starts. Gareth, yes it looks like rambling, but...
  10. I

saw this and laughed

it almost looks like he's crapped his pants, or trying really hard to...
  11. I

Please Review

hehe, thanks guys, these are very nice to hear! Especially from a flash hater! No problems whatsoever? Not even with loading the site or anything?
  12. I

Do people want flash?

I love flash, but I have a biased opinion since my website is 100% flash and selling flash loops. But even before working with inovartis, I always loved flash, I think it adds so much to a website, I'm tired of html sites. flash is so much more versatile.
  13. I

Sad, America, just Sad.

it's just ridiculous to ban this thing. if the parent really wants his child to have an opposite view, why not get to work and give an opposite view. Or make him listen to canada's prime minister Stephen Harper, whom thinks that it's not a problem to wait until 2050 to lower gaz emissions.... ;)
  14. I

Bluepipes.net - newdesign

I personnally really like it. I tried to figure out something to improve, but nah can't. I like what it looks like so far!
  15. I

Please Review

Hey! Could you please give me a review on http://www.inovartis.com? What's good? What's needs improvement? Thanks!
Back