• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by internetfaction

1. I

What free host do you use?

But, Geocities/Angelfire are some of the most popular hosts in the world. People pay for them even if they don't know they're getting ripped off. Believe me, I have seen paid hosts WITHOUT php (not geocities/angelfire).
  2. I

Why did this turn to a flamefest? Firstly, I said they supposedly unlimited space/bandwidth. I know that they do not provide unlimited space/bandwidth, but no one knows if/when they will cap me off. Many free hosts do not provide PHP, and like before a few paid hosts do not. (Obviously...
  3. I

Can anyone find a good host? 50mb, FTP, Don't care if there are ads, 1GB tranfer

I read the post, and he said advertising doesn't matter. He never said anything about types of advertising - and now he says adult advertising does matter, and anyways i was just giving a warning.
  4. I

1. PHP. I know it may sound silly, but some paid hosts which I've seen do NOT provide PHP. 2. Domain Hosting. Same description as above. 3. Unlimited Subdomains. This is not that rare in paid hosts, many hosts i've seen provide maybe 15 subdomains, and some don't provide any @ all. Of...
  5. I

Laugh at me, but I use Hostultra. On freewebspace.net, most of you are giving it low ratings because you can't sign up for country reasons - you know why? "Because of low profitability and high abuse". They have helpful support forums, referal system (free domain), supposedly unlimited space...
  6. I

coder needs a playground

You won't get CGI on a free host these days...
  7. I

Can anyone find a good host? 50mb, FTP, Don't care if there are ads, 1GB tranfer

Be careful, web1000 is an adult host - there may be adult ads/404 error pages.
  8. I

unlim. space for losers.

Spaceports - They're one of the worst hosts i've ever seen. Hostultra - They're great hosts, CHMOD is disabled on their server. Anzwers - You get 60MB to start off, you can request more. Crosswinds - Bad, Bad, Bad. t35 - half decent, many ads, they do not provide MySQL, and you don't expect...
  9. I

FREE HOSTING ACCOUNTS - With Extras

Great deal, I'm signing up. I've never seen a hotlinking host with more than 1mb space.
  10. I

New Host [1 GB Space]

Most people are just attracted by large numbers. I'd be surprised if more than 5% of their users reach 10MB of the 1gig target. I wonder how profitable this host can get.
  11. I

Breezeland Signup Back up

I've been waiting to sign up for Breezeland for over a month now... I wonder what made them close their sign up in the first place...
  12. I

looking for host for my forum

Your site is fine, and you can get a mySQL database when you sign up
  13. I

Listing in yahoo or google ..

Submitting to Google will automatically submit to most other major search engines. My other site was submitted in google, and it showed up on google AND yahoo.
  14. I

looking for a host

flatface.net accepts noone, I've been waiting for 6+ months and they still haven't given me a rejection email, let alone anything.
  15. I

Free 15M/unmetered bandwidth

That's a nice deal you got there, but wouldn't the banner-top and text link make you any money?
Back