• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by intrktevo

1. I

Frihost - 250Mb space, 10GB traffic and no ads

i've been hosted for 2 days and I'll i've got to say is that frihost is awesome :)
  2. I

Frihost - 250Mb space, 10GB traffic and no ads

do you allow .htaccess?
  3. I

Zeviafreehost.com - 1GB Disk Space/ 10GB bandwidth! INSTANT ACTIVATION!

would it be possible to allow .htaccess? i'd just need to be able to use the mod_rewrite feature
  4. I

hosting offer (read for details)

No, I don't, but I do place ads on the 404 error pages.
  5. I

No cpanel (i have the bare minimum avaliable) , and I can host domains.
  6. I

I can give a reasonable # of email accounts (2-3) I'll give 2 mysql dbs I'll give 2 FTP accounts max (more if shown you need them)
  7. I

got your PM, you can edit your message so your email isn't showing (so you dont get spammed :-) )
  8. I

good point, just send me a PM with your email, and desired subdomain
  9. I

more info about what exactly..
  10. I

Offer closed while i sort current requests out.
  11. I

Is this possible?

for invision 1.3 final http://mods.ibplanet.com/db/?mod=2322
  12. I

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/Email No Forced Ads! Win a domain!

I am of legal age to own a domain name and I certify it will not be used for any illegal or abusive purposes.
  13. I

@WebHosting offers 150MB/5GB traffic/PHP/Perl/MySQL/Email/Win a free domain!

`Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain or I have my parent(s) permission to enter.
  14. I

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest!
  15. I

150M,2000M,cPanel,Fantastico,FTP,Email,CGI,PHP,MySQL,Win Free Domain!

Domain Draw: [intrktevo.net] - I have read the terms at http://anyxhost.com/domainreg.htm .
Back