• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ivantoar

1. I

Finally Landed The Job I Always Wanted!

Congratulations man.
  2. I

Need a reliable host

That's okay and very understandable.
  3. I

Need a reliable host

I bet you are not accepting registration from Asia don't you?
  4. I

Need a reliable host

That answered my question. Thank you :) This is what I get when I clicked "Order" link. http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1909/wtfnamepad.jpg
  5. I

Need a reliable host

Anyway, there is no package at your iHost billing system, can't register.
  6. I

Need a reliable host

No offense but how long have you run your service? Hmm, as I will become a university student I will be busy. I'm afraid I can't catch up the posts I needed monthly, so I wouldn't consider Post to host at the moment.
  7. I

Need a reliable host

I am interested on Water Seven at first, but after I read this thread : I think I'll wait until June and after you finished changing your systems. No offense but I'm afraid I can't stand the future changes, so I must see what will you change. Very interesting :)
  8. I

Need a reliable host

Hello, I am looking a reliable host. I need the one : reliable. doesn't close without any notice supporting .htaccess cron job safe mode off cPanel/Direct Admin. No Layered/Vista Panel at least 3 features (domains, sql database, parked domain, etc) sendmail enabled no post to host /...
  9. I

Anyone Use Url4Free Offshore Hosting?

I used to be hosted there. It was a pleasurable experience, but they somehow closed "until Spring" and I was already with another host when they were closed.
  10. I

Crunch-Host Down???

Wow I can't believe they died that fast.
Back