• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JamesCross

1. J

Need a job... :)

<<< mod edit >>> repeated spam.
  2. J

Yupapa

Hey YUPAPA, Glad to see your still arround, havent seen you on the boards for a while :) Hope the new plans go down well.
  3. J

www.fasthosts.co.uk

If your still not convinced after reading that.... This thread shows you how well they treated us :mad: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=7269&highlight=copyright+infringement
  4. J

2 Questions: reseller and webhost review sites

Same as the search engine market, I've seen quotes saying there are now over 10,000 search engines! But how many do you use?
  5. J

Barrysworld - Opinions?

Warning Barrysworld announced that it was out of finances a couple of months ago, it was rescued by some VC money. Not sure how long it will take for them to burn through the latest round, so make the most of the time youve got left.
  6. J

2 Questions: reseller and webhost review sites

Just so as not to appear biased about Web Host Directory, I've included a small list of some of competitors :-) • 1st Spot • AAAHostList • About.Com • Acehosts.com • Action Jackson See Review • AddaHost • Adovis.com • AllAboutHosts.com • All Cheap Hosting •...
  7. J

hostsPeople.com

I'll get in touch Hi cabalstudios, Your based in accrington! I was born in Chorley. Our companies based in Bournemouth. Small world :-) I'll be in touch to explain our site to you,
  8. J

3rd Party Ad Serving

Thanks Nice analogy you just painted for me :-) Your right in what you say, although our advertisers are protected through various methods, publishers are charged for all ads served whether actually fully displayed or not! I think one of the largest benefits of using a third party server...
  9. J

hostsPeople.com

Web Host Directory has launched a sister site: http://www.hostsPeople.com Please check it out and let us know what you think,
  10. J

3rd Party Ad Serving

I'm interested to know peoples opinions on third party ad serving. Our company has invested in a third party ad serving facility, DoubleClick(DART), as yet most of our advertisers still seem unconcerned about the differences between a third party system and an inhouse solution. I'd like to...
  11. J

What is the BEST cpm?

Best CPM? Do you mean the best rates you can buy at or sell at? What size ads? 468x60 125x125 88x31 It can really depend on the product or service your trying to sell. The tech sector has some of the highest CPM rates.
Back