• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by JemR

1. J

It's now official: Saddam Hussein Captured!

Saddam Captured Alive Near His Hometown of Tikrit THE capture of Saddam Hussein has been confirmed by Paul Bremer, head of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq who told a news conference: "Ladies and gentlemen, we got him!" Saddam had been found hiding in a hole 6ft-8ft deep at a...
  2. J

high quality compression

is there anything i can convert mp3 to and it's really small and still retains most of it's quality (even its like 192kbps to 150kbps - it's not much quality loss is it?) thanks.
  3. J

Your Music Preference

What is your music preference? I like alot of music, my favourite song at the moment is Stacie Orrico - (There's Gotta Be) More to Life. Some more of the music I like is: Blink 182 - Maybe not all of there songs, but a good few I like. Michelle Branch - She's not well known here in the UK...
  4. J

err...school

ok I can't remember my timetable but today I had: English English -- 15 min break IT 1h 10 min break IT DT
  5. J

My Views on Piracy.

I didn't download this song off of the internet, I went out to V.Shop and paid £15.99 for it. I don't care if you don't belive me, besides it doesn't matter what is on my site, that is irelavant, it is my site and I can chose what to have on there, plus, I'm not exactly the one to pioneer...
  6. J

Free Phone Number

I would be interested in this, if anyone still offers this.
  7. J

Review my awsome site :)

I agree with Adam here, the splash page took about 25 seconds to load on my ADSL. If you do decide to keep it, change "All right reserved" to "All Rights Reserved". Once you enter, the site looks generally good, except for the graphic at the top, which quite frankly looks crap. The "Forum"...
  8. J

Please take a look and tell me your thoughts

I looked at your site about 1/2 ago. I have these comments: -The menu doesn't look right for me, some text is overlapping. -The Marquee doesn't look good, maybe move it too the bottom? -You have alot of infomation. -Maybe add a forum? Overall 8.5
  9. J

Review of my personal site please!

Thanks for the good reviews. TODO: Make the text bigger. Add more files. Add more articles. Finish the Directory Page (Links). Contact Page. Sort out the Copyright page. DONE: Moved webhost, much faster. Installed a phpBB on the server, instead of that crummy voy forum. Changed...
  10. J

Hosting

Someone is going to go to http://www.softicrack.net and see the warez directory, and never host you!
  11. J

Creepy! :P

Just so you don't get the wrong end of the stick -- this site isn't mine, a friend gave me the link.
  12. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Codename Sludgy is now online Why not visit the forums? Unrelated Links: www.slashdot.org www.cjb.net www.google.com www.google.co.uk www.freewebspace.net www.aol.com www.earthlink.net www.btopenworld.com www.t35.com www.bionicmonkey.co.uk www.op-phoenix.com www.real.com...
  13. J

please take a look :)))!!!

Woah, big site you got there.
  14. J

Review of my personal site please!

Same as before, comments on how fast it loads, looks, what does it look like in browsers apart from IE. Every section is up apart from, Links and Forums. http://sludgy.vze.com
  15. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

This is for the benefit of a friend! Hi! kthx, fws.net for hosting my diary! :D
Back