• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by John Phoenix

1. J

What Do You Want In A Web Host?

Whats important to me in a free host? cPanel, FTP, PHP, MySQL, <-- Those things I could care less about. Those are just tools used by the service. I don't care what tools the service uses as long as I get my requirements met. Of course reliability and secure servers are a must but I need...
  2. J

newbie help. Does size really matter?

I have seen a lot of offers that say 100 200 or 500 megabytes and some with 1000 5000 and up. I plan to have a website with a few pages and a forum. No selling. Would a hosting service that only offers 250 MB of space be sufficient or should I go with the larger ones?
  3. J

Help me find free host with these requirements

I have Firefox 64 bit Nightly build installed as well as Firefox 4.0 beta 8. I get the same message on both of them even after clearing cache. Using windows 7 64 bit. I just tried with Internet Explorer and I can get to the page with IE. If firefox will do it, I need to fix it cus I won't use IE.
  4. J

I cannot use that site. I get a Firefox message that says, " You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www[dot]x-ind[dot]com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that...
  5. J

I went there and free registration has been disabled. Anyone else?
  6. J

I'm looking for a free web host that lets me set up a website with text, pictures, embedded you tube videos, a Forum and either no or very little ads. Oh and I need a subdomain and possible a good redirect in case the subdomain name is too long I do not know how much space I will need but...
Back