• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by John2006

1. J

Free WebHosting Request (Small)

Man. I just need please plesk. If I would like your plesk offer and I might like it about 3 months or so. Then I will pay $6.00 per month. How about that?
  2. J

Free WebHosting Request (Small)

Hello please I need the following below. 500MB-1Gb Space 5GB DataTransfer I NEED PLESK! PLEASE! I got my own domain names.
  3. J

Free Plesk WebHosting Request

Hello I just want to get free plesk hosting for free. These are my details i'm requesting. And also I have my own domain. 500MB Space 30 MySQL Plesk 7.5 Reloaded Thank you, Max
  4. J

Plesk Reseller Request

Well I need plesk reseller. I only offer cPanel hosting.
  5. J

Plesk Reseller Request

Oh sorry. My mistake. :)
  6. J

Happy Easter

Happy easter to everyone!
  7. J

Plesk Reseller Request

Hello I need to have free plesk webhosting. I'm just requesting the following below. Plesk 7 2GB Space I have a domain name. That can point to nameservers. Thank you, Max Lee
  8. J

[Req] 100MB Space 2GB Bandwidth

I can offer you this for only forum posts. It's great to have. Free Package: 100MB Space Unlmited Bandwidth Unlmited FTP Accounts Unlmited Email Accounts Unlmited MySQL Databases Unlmited Subdomains 5 Parked Domain 5 Add-On Domains CGI Access Frontpage Extentions Shell Plus with...
  9. J

Big Request

Don't know you know what how about I need 60 MySQL Databases.
  10. J

Iron-Host Having a Sale!

Hello I have now a coupon only for April. The product is hosting. http://iron-host.uk.to/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=2 Below shows the opions just make sure that it enables the $5.00 off on the product. Pleas take your time. The hosting is cpanel! And also it's $18.00 per 6...
  11. J

Big Request

Hello I need the following. Please. :-) 1GB Space 5GB Data Transfer Unlmited MySQL Unlmited Emails Unlimited Subdomains Fantasico Also it must have the latest version of PHP. Please post if you got the offer, if not then please don't :spam: !!! I want to get any of the...
  12. J

Requesting VPS ($20.00 per Month)

Hi I need a VPS for these details. 15GB Space 20GB Brandsitch Free cPanel Included (If can) All for $20.00 per month. Lunix Server (Red Hat 9.0) I don't really care for a control panel. I just need at least a free control panel.
  13. J

Best VPS For $10-20

Wow. Yeah to expensive. :shame:
Back