• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by k-san

1. K

Fuitadnet

Heh. A while ago I spotted a hole in their TOS, but they got rid of it... I think it said something like that they had a maximum of 600 accounts on 1 server to maintain optimum performance... now it just says they have a "maximum of accounts" on each server. I wouldn't trust them.
  2. K

These guys are offering one hell of a lot for free...

Yup. That's why we're scared.
  3. K

These guys are offering one hell of a lot for free...

Sure looks suspicious to me, but eh. http://www.1and1.com/ Take a look at it, see what you think o_o;
  4. K

is it worthed?

I wouldn't trust a deal like that normally, but if it's your friend...
  5. K

No ads, about 5 megs space, FTP, decent uptime

True, true. It's free anyway, so at the worst I get what I pay for (nothing)...
  6. K

Especially the "unlimited bandwidth". Are they talking about unmetered or are they just trying to trick people?
  7. K

Hm... good point. My site is sucking up several times that but it's also several times the size... Alright, 500 should definitely be fine, sorry ^_^
  8. K

Eh... forgot to mention bandwidth, didn't I... 1 GB should definitely be enough. 500 MB might suffice, but 1 GB is preferable...
  9. K

That's actually all I need. No PHP/Perl/MySQL or any of that is necessary, just 5 megabytes of space, no ads, FTP, and decent reliability. Then again in these times that might be a bit of a pickle to find...
  10. K

best quality web hosting...

Shouldn't this go in paid hosting offers?
  11. K

Very cheap hosting

long4net.com, do you guys support Perl/CGI forums?
  12. K

Invision Free!!

They seem to be up to me...
  13. K

Any Windows hosts around here?

Yeah... I'm trying to bookmark a few, and if they're still alive when I need them then it should be fine ^_^
  14. K

99.99% :confused: And... if your uptime isn't at 99.99% what're you going to do, then?
  15. K

Eh, maybe sometime when your company's better established... I guess 10 months or so is enough time to judge, though. I'd still rather have an uptime guarantee... v_-;
Back