• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Karvel

1. K

free hosting needed for björk forum

I would prefer a web-host which doesn't want me to divulge my address and phone number. :-) Any other offers? :classic2:
  2. K

free hosting needed for björk forum

I run a very popular forum for the icelandic singer Björk, with over 400 members and 27,000 posts. I was previously with forumat.com but they seem to have died (and gone to heaven? :biggrin2:). I would like to be able to get my forum re-hosted again, as it had a loyal user community and...
  3. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

Sorry, it is working now :biggrin2: f*cking trojans pirate2
  4. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

I've downloaded Ad Aware-SE Personal Edition, done a deep system scan, and quarantined the files it found, yet I still get the error on clubhost.us. :cry2:
  5. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

Thanks for the swift reply :-) I'm a bit freaked out now - I'll download one of those Ad Aware programmes.
  6. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

I've forwarded it to you with the title "u69 hosting - spoof email? (fwd)" Also, when I try to go on the Clubhost.us forum, I get this error: "You have been banned from this forum Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information" :(
  7. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

I received this email from Clubhost: "your hosting account and forum account on u69/clubhost has been terminated. this is due to a flagrant violation of the rules in place." :confused4
  8. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

I've registed, but the confirmation email won't send :cry2:
  9. K

Hosting for phpBB forum

I would like some free, ad-free hosting for a phpBB forum. I also need to be able to access MYSQL to manually restore the phpBB database. Thanks in advance. :wink2:
  10. K

Webhosting needed for fan-site

Wow that was ages ago!!!! :shocked2: um if I can use that then please send me my old welcome letter! :-)
  11. K

Webhosting needed for fan-site

I require this: at least 10GB bandwith at least 100MB space PHP/MYSQL for PhpBB forum FTP access Hotlinking allowed (i have avatars which i have made) This is for a very popular fan-site for the Icelandic pop-star Björk. I am currently with 2webh.com but they will be closing very very...
  12. K

Need PHP & MYSQL

So for staghosting I need a domain name?? *cries*
  13. K

Need PHP & MYSQL

Hi! :) Does anyone know where I can find free hosting for my php-nuke Björk site? I need: PHP, MySQL, access to a PHP My Admin utility and about 20-25MB of space. Low downtime would be prefered!! :classic2: Takk.
  14. K

Free Host for PHP Nuke

Thanks!!! :applaudin :-)
Back