• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kevx25

1. K

Please Review: Salemspark.com

Hey everyone! Please check out my site at http://salemspark.com Its a cartoon based on bunny name Salem. Please check it out , review, and give a shout ! Thanks.
  2. K

Help getting Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

Hi, I have some problems with a script I'm working on. The purpose of the script is to launch a download of a specific file, but the problem is the script won't work and i'm getting these error messages. <html> <head> <title>Verification</title> </head> <body bgcolor="#4B73AA">...
  3. K

Looking for free php host

hi i'm looking for a free php ftp supported host, i only need about 50mb of space thank u
  4. K

Need Help About VeroHost

thanks, umm is there i way i could get them to email me all my info in my new mail Robert?
  5. K

Need Help About VeroHost

Hi i am a client of verohost, but now that it's gone i never got any emails telling me who the new host is. Also i have changed my email. it was once kevin@devbox.net, that account no longer exsist. I wanted to contact who ever is incharge to change it, but i don't know who. I really like to...
  6. K

drop shipping

Does anyone know where I can find a legit DVD drop shipper? Thanks
  7. K

Need help with supply

Hi, I was wondering, if I were to sell DVDs how I would go about getting the supply of DVDs. Is it possible to send a company the name and address of people who ordered, and have them ship out the goods? The reason I’m asking is I'm interested in selling DVDs online, and get a little...
  8. K

Need Help With a Name

Hi, I've been bashing my head all week trying to come up with a suitable name for my little e-business I’m starting. The best I come with was emagik.com, but after several surveys, I realized people didn't know how to read or pronounce it. So I’m no longer going to use it. After many...
  9. K

questions before I begin...

joining one, i mean. That's what an affilliate program is correct? you make a deal with a company who puts their product on your site, and for every constumer you get, you revieve a commision? Iam not very familiar with this, so does it cost money? i know i must pay for the hosting and domain...
  10. K

Thank you all, I'm not very certain about one thing, does affiliate program cost money to start?
  11. K

currently i have no plans yet, i was planning on planning it after i get some more information, which is why i have posted, to just that. :-)
  12. K

Hi i have made my decision to start an e-business based on affiliate programs. Before i begin, i would like to ask a few questions, before actually starting. I was wondering what should be on my navagation menu?, what's a good proudcut to affiliate with/sell?, what's are some good sites with...
  13. K

Table Problems

I've attatched the follwoing image that i wanted. The image that i attatched, i want it as a background side panel image. I want to be able to put links and text under each heading. which means teh text must be on top of it. how do i go about doing this?
  14. K

Table Problems

Hi i've made a gif image, that i would like to have on the side of my page, making it a side border type thing. The problem is i dont' know how to put text on top the image using html. I know you must make a table but it dosn't seem to work. My text still arn't ontop of the image. If anyone can...
  15. K

Need some opinions

Hi I was wondering if this picture looks professional, any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Back