• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kila_Bite

1. K

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

Seriously man, just give up. Purchase one, if you can't, then save UP, then purchase one. Im not being cruel im being honest, you will never ever get a free dedicated server capable of what you're asking without giving sexual favours or paying large amounts of cash.
  2. K

Looking for hosting

If you will post a single link on your index to my hosting company thats all I require. 500 MB Space 10GB Bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico 3 MySQL Databases 1 FTP PM me if you're interested.
  3. K

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

Wow, best request I have ever seen. "Lending" this to you would be like lending out your computer to a complete stranger for 2 months. Nobody is ever going to give you an acceptable free dedicated server. What would be in it for the company giving you it? Check http://www.theplanet.com/, the...
  4. K

Need Hosting - Google ADS OK.

Any info on what this site will be about?
  5. K

Need Hosting!!

I'll give you 2GB space and 5GB bandwidth, Cpanel, Fantastico and full features. All I require is a single link to my hosting company. PM me if you're interested.
  6. K

free forum hosting

We can host you with PHPBB boards or SMF boards installable via cpanel and completely customiseable. I'll give you: 1GB Web Space 5GB Bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico 5 Email Addresses 5 MySQL databases 5 Parked Domains 5 Addon Domains 5 Sub Domains 5 FTP accounts. I require 1 text based or...
  7. K

200 mb 3gb b/w cpanel+fantastico domain hosting needed

I can host you. I'll offer: 1GB Web Space 5GB Bandwidth Cpanel Fantastico 10 MySQL databases Unlimited addon/parked domains Unlimited Sub Domains If it is abused your account will be suspended. I check each web site often. If you're interested you can PM me.
  8. K

I need...

Well I would ask for a single link to my hosting company. PHPBB forums come as standard with Fantastico for free and are very easy to install. What is your site about? How many visitors does it get etc?
  9. K

need host - free mobile download site, 3000+ page load, 500+ unique visitors per day

Sure we'll host you as long as you supply a link on your index page to my hosting company, either a text link or banner is up to you. We're very relaxed. We willl give you: Latest Cpanel 5GB Web Space 30GB Bandwidth Fantastico with full features. Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts...
  10. K

hello

Well I'm glad you understood what he was talking about. Who is this "Guru"?
  11. K

200-500mb and 10gb bandwidth please

errr... he said he already found someone. And he got better than that.
  12. K

Looking for a host with a lot of bandwith to offer?

I can host you as long as you place a link to me. I can offer you high bandwidth but like Jiehao said, its unlikely you're gona use it and its unreasonable to predict that many hits before you've started. I offer you: Cpanel 500 meg web space 5GB bandwidth Fantastico and full features MySQL - 5...
  13. K

Host Needed (picky)

No, it would have been fine with a simple link to my site but you can't even do that? Why? There is nothing in it for these hosting companies to host you. You receive a free host, it would'nt be feasible to just GIVE you web space without expecting anything in return. I give my good friends web...
  14. K

freewebspace required..no post to host.

I'll let you host your ads as long as there is a link to my site as the dominant add. I'll give you 2GB space and 10GB bandwidth. Latest Cpanel, Fantastico, unlimited SQL, unlimited email, unlimited everything else essentially.
  15. K

Need Big Cpanel hosting - will put ads

I will give you: Cpanel Fantastico Awstats Essentially full Cpanel features. 10GB web space 100GB bandwidth Two terms: One, you do not turn it in to a web proxy site, I.E I don't want people browsing the web under my server IP, a proxy list site is fine, And you put a link to my site above...
Back