• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by klarth

1. K

Need Hosting For Adult Forum

I just double checked and you're right, so I will be withdrawing my offer.
  2. K

Need Hosting For Adult Forum

I have some space on my server that I can give you and meet those requirements. However, you'd have to put my google adsense on your site.
  3. K

[US Shared] Opening Special! 50% off first month or 10% recurring!

Shared Plans Opening Special! Get either 50% off the first month or 10% recurring! Use opening1 for 50% off the first month or opening2 for 10% recurring! Included * Unlimited features * cPanel 11 + Fantastico Installer * Parallels Site Builder * PHP5, MySQL5, Ruby on Rails...
  4. K

Bergen Hosting's new website!

We decided it was time for a new layout. What do you guys think? Our new site!
  5. K

Atoms with 2 hard drives for $60 and quad cores with 8GB RAM for less than $130!

We have announced a big price cut across the board for all of our servers. We are also introducing our new Atom server for only $59.99 per month. This is an offer you can't miss! DED1: Intel Atom 330 (2 in stock) 2GB DDR2 800 RAM 2x250GGB SATAII Disk 1000 GB Bandwidth 8 IP addresses (5 usable)...
  6. K

[US] VPS's starting at $5 a month! Free upgrades and more!

Bergen Hosting is proud to announce the launch of our new budget VPS line, with new host nodes! The host node specs are as follows: Intel Xeon X3220 8 GB DDR2-800 RAM 4x750GB Hard Drives in RAID-10 We utilize Xen for our VPS environment. We have two mini VPS plans available, and...
  7. K

On our all regular VPS plans located here with a control panel will receive free Installatron. Just place it in the comments on your order form. Same goes for mini 2 plan, if you order it with DirectAdmin, we will include installatron at no extra charge.
  8. K

Bergen Hosting is proud to announce the launch of our new budget VPS line, with new host nodes! The host node specs are as follows: Intel Xeon X3220 8 GB DDR2-800 RAM 4x750GB Hard Drives in RAID-10 We utilize Xen for our VPS environment. We have two mini VPS plans available, and...
  9. K

[US] Xen based VPS's starting at less than $5 per month!

10. K

[US] 20% off all VPS's! VPS's with 2GB RAM for less than $80!

After several months of intense planning, we at Bergen Hosting have decided it is time to open our doors to the public. At this time, we'd like to unveil our new VPS line to this wonderful community. These VPS's are completely unmanaged. We will provide to you a working VPS - it will ping...
  11. K

VPS launch special - 20% off all orders

After several months of intense planning, we at Bergen Hosting have decided it is time to open our doors to the public. At this time, we'd like to unveil our new VPS line to this wonderful community. These VPS's are completely unmanaged. We will provide to you a working VPS - it will ping...
  12. K

A little help please.

So if someone shared their dedi/vps with you, what could you give in return?
  13. K

Free DNS Hosting No Banner ads, No Posting

Everydns.net is what I use for just DNS. Is that what you want?
  14. K

VPS - 512mb RAM, 15gb space, 1TB bandwidth, $5/month

Looking for $50 for a quick sale.
  15. K

VPS - 512mb RAM, 15gb space, 1TB bandwidth, $5/month

I bought a VPS from thenynoc.com but I have realized I don't need it. My loss is your gain. The title says it all. You'll be getting Super VPS 1 except with 5gb extra (special). http://thenynoc.com/vps.html The final specs: 15gb space 1tb bandwidth 512mb RAM OpenVZ Unmanaged Los...
Back