• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kwokmengit

1. K

Request for a Host for a MIDI Site

This is really amazing that this post has become a valuable resource for any computer science graduate taking ethics classes or for anybody needing a starting point on copyright laws and hosting.
  2. K

Well it's hard to say about that though but with lawyers going crazy. I am too am not a lawyer but I did some extensive research about the matter on the legality of it but lawyers are clever enough to find a way round this. That's the problem with the music industry as a whole as they are just...
  3. K

As far as I am aware that there is an allocation in the law for fair use on this matter provided as long as it is used for educational use or non-profit use. Similar sites have adopted this approach and as far as I am aware: Hammienet.com - Check the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the...
  4. K

My previous host, T35, recently shut down their free hosting service and I am looking for a new host to relocate my site. Currently I am running a website hosting anime MIDIs made by contributors. Here is what I currently need: Space: 1GB with an option to expand more in the future...
  5. K

I need a someone or a free host to help me host my site

I need someone or any host that can meet my needs. My site is mostly about MIDIs and since my site is just a year old, I recieved a lot of visitors visiting my site to download rare MIDIs. Ever since I started my site, I have a lot of problems such as space and bandwitdh. Here are the...
  6. K

Help!!!!

Can anyone recomend me A FREE WEB HOST which has these features : CGI / PHP * UNLIMITED WEB SPACE WITHOUT FILE LIMIT * UNLIMITED FILE TRANSFER PREFERABLY AN ENGLISH SITE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD * - MUST HAVE
  7. K

I can't find a good FREE web host

:confused: Where can I get a server that's free & has all these features : 10MB of Webspace & above (Unlimited if you can find) CGI & SSI plus PHP(if) support LINUX OR UNIX Server ONLY Small ads or no ads If you can find a good webhost, thanks for your help.
Back