• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lcaeli

1. L

Third (and last) attempt to ask for free hosting

Hello, I am out of my luck. First LighteningFast has abandoned me when leaving their hosting provider; now the provider that offered me hosting has erased my domain records from their DNS servers without explanation. I can't understand what happens. I ask for a free web hosting of a small...
  2. L

Free hosting cancelled - requesting another free hosting provider

I have just been granted free hosting by Starcraftmazter (at Liway). Many thanks!
  3. L

Free hosting cancelled - requesting another free hosting provider

Free hosting cancelled - looking for another free hosting provider Hi, I was a happy user of a free hosting generously provided by Lighteningfast (former reseller of Nevacious). Recently Comforhost has acquired Nevacious and offered me today to switch to paid hosting or shut down the site...
  4. L

Free hosting request: personal works collection (redefined)

I am afraid I should ask once again whether anyone can offer the resources I mentioned. There was no reply yet from those who offered them four (three?) days ago. Thanks!
  5. L

What would you prefer? (Free hosting)

If it comes to this choice, the postings at forums are less annoying. They could also be interesting and useful.
  6. L

I can only say I prefer 'lass', not 'dude' :) Thanks.
  7. L

Hello, I suppose I should have mentioned all the details of my request. Sorry if my original posting misled you. The resources I require: 20-25 Mb of space (more if possible, perhaps, will be required as the site grows) 200-300Mb bandwidth a month (again, perhaps more will be required...
Back