• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by lewis

1. L

Look!!! [imagebash.com!]

OK, Highest Bid so far: hosting-shack with $15 :) Thanks
  2. L

Look!!! [imagebash.com!]

Hello! I am posting this thread to tell you that i am selling the domain: ImageBash.com. Currently, there is no site, but the domain name has potential, and could be an excellent website for image uploading services. I will provide the script if needed, if you dont have one. Its...
  3. L

My forum rests in peace..

It happened to me twice with phpBB, thats when I went paid with IPB and vBulletin :)
  4. L

A2Z Domain Name With vBulletin Lisence!!!!

Well i bought it for £48 ($84), and its not even half way through the license period yet, so i dunno, i'll think about a price later (if i decide to sell or not) Regards Lewis
  5. L

SORRY - I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO SELL THE LICENSE, ONLY THE DOMAIN NAME, OFFERS START AT $20. Thanks Lewis
  6. L

a-2z.com with leased vBulletin license (Runs out in Sep 19th '06) What you will get: The Domain name (worth around $50) With a PR of 3 A leased legal vBulletin license (leased) which isn't even past its half way mark yet. Info about the domain name: The domain name has been round the block...
  7. L

how much is this domain worth?

Ummmm, it runs out in Sep 19th '06, so i'm not even 1/2 way through it yet...
  8. L

It has been fully paid for by me... (leased)
  9. L

Thanks for the replies guys. What about if it were sold with a vBulletin leased lisence??
  10. L

Hi, I am going to sell a-2z.com, but i dont know how much i should let it go for, so i was wondering if you could appraise it for me...its reg'd for 2 years with 123-reg.co.uk. If i were to sell the vBulletin lisence with it, how much would the price rise by then...? Thanks
  11. L

How much is my domains worth?

Thanks for your reply AKO, so around £50 each then?
  12. L

How much is my domains worth?

Hi, How much do you think these 2 domains are worth? riuv.com ivup.com Thanks!
  13. L

a-2z.com

Yes, thats correct, thanks TM :)
  14. L

a-2z.com

What do you mean by 'how long is it for'?
  15. L

a-2z.com

Really? Its £33.77 in the UK :)
Back