• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by liod

1. L

Paradoxservers.net - Free hosting, and a special!.

What's your name server? I can't add my domain.
  2. L

Web Based PHP Mail Help

Hello, I want to create simple email service for mobile web. I want user that register to my site will have their own email account i.e anything@mydomain.tld I have an idea by creating catch-all email that will hold every message. Then I`ll use cron to check the mailbox trough POP3 and save...
  3. L

Lxadmin free host

Not VPS but free shared lxadmin host
  4. L

Lxadmin free host

Would you mind to create me one? Thanks
  5. L

Lxadmin free host

Is there any free hosting offering for lxadmin? I'm planning to buy budget vps bellow $10/month and i found that i wont get cpanel or DA in that price. So please give suggestion where to get free lxadmin host since this cp is packed with budget vps and i've never used lxadmin before. Thank you.
  6. L

Cpanel Reseller : 2 GB : 25 GB :Regular & proxy : suraj4u.org since 2006

I didn't get it. I'v hosted well so far with suraj.
  7. L

Cheap me.uk registration

Do u know where I can find cheap registration of me.uk domain name? I'v found ovh.co.uk but it doesn't support payment by paypal. Please give me suggestion. No godaddy please.. Thanks.
  8. L

Need Free Web Hosting With More Than 100 Email Accounts

If u need email feature, why dont u try google apps? u can have 500+ email.
  9. L

250MB + 5GB (cpanel) to host a 4000 post forum and a blog

Please suraj4u.org u can get what u need at no cost.
  10. L

Need 1gb/10gb for bcahelper.com

Why don't you try suraj4u.org?you can request proxy plan so you need no worries about cron.
  11. L

Need WHM Recommendation

suraj4u.org/forum should give it easily to you.
  12. L

Need subdomain hosting

You may visit suraj4u.org and go to forum.Then you can post for requesting host.
  13. L

Virtual subdomain problem

It solved bro thank you for your help
  14. L

I got an error when adding A record * 14400 IN A liod.co.cc.
  15. L

I recently want to make services like blogspot.com where users can has their own subdmain same as username. I've added wildcard subdomain with following record * 14400 IN CNAME liod.co.cc. then i tried to visit anything.liod.co.cc it redirect to cPanel default page. I want to redirect it to...
Back