• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by liuxyon

1. liuxyon

♥ [EU] 10GB Storage,100GB Bandwidth,cPanel11! Winning-host.eu ♥ NO ADS/NO Post2Host

I have apply for it, but this server why can't run PHP?
  2. liuxyon

[UK Hosting] - Paradox Servers - 10GB/500GB - cPanel

www.paradoxservers.net site down,it can't visit.
  3. liuxyon

Need IPv6 Hosting

I know.So I have to choose month for pay. the only ipv4 hosting has many cheap hosting company. but ipv6 is not easy find good hosting.
  4. liuxyon

*** Don't you think Host1Free is the best free web hosting? ***

I have an account with you, the directadmin not visit sometimes. and you server php memory limited 32M, my wordpress site not normal run. it is should 128M+. please update php version and config.
  5. liuxyon

Need IPv6 Hosting

IPv6 and IPv4 support is must. To determine the price based on the quality of service. the overall price of not more than USD 5/mo
  6. liuxyon

Need IPv6 Hosting

@SiberForum I have see your website price,that's expensive than fdcservers.net.
  7. liuxyon

Need IPv6 Hosting

the price low than a2hosting.com. because the a2hosting use old mysql version and share IP. So I'm looking for other.
  8. liuxyon

I still not find any free stable hosting.
  9. liuxyon

now http://box7.host1free.com:2222 Control site can't open. please check.FTP work now.
  10. liuxyon

Need IPv6 Hosting

who offer ipv6 and ipv4 hosting? 1. fixed ipv6,ipv4 ip address,support ipv6 FTP 2. windows 2008 R2 server better, Unix as well 3. support PHP5.3+ mysql5.1 or 5.5, REWRITE,Email SMTP IMAP 4. 200G+ space,unlimted park domain,addon domain,FTP account unlimted bandwith,allow save software,music...
  11. liuxyon

Have you offer ipv6 hosting. if your service always stable and unlimited. then I will try buy it.
  12. liuxyon

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting :: Free VPS Contest!

I want to get it . Guru Reseller 45 GB Disk Space 450 GB Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited Hosted Accounts
  13. liuxyon

One free VPS!

I have free time for often post. I may add your link in site.
Back