• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lonelymaster200

1. L

Dedicated server payment questions

i was wondering how i could pay for a dedicated server i got an E-gold account with some cash in it (few hundred dollars) does anyone accept e-gold? or is it just an Paypal world?
  2. L

Tell me what you guys think of my site.

the intro sucks but the design is good
  3. L

Please Review Our Design

nice design, very good for a email service
  4. L

Why won't people buy from me?

i think lack of a good webhosting template is the answer, i think try gettin a template :)
  5. L

Email service @bizari.com?

link to the sponsered email is: http://www.everyone.net/email_pcs.html
  6. L

Dedicated server

i am lookin for a dedicated server Duel Xeon 2.8GHz Ram doesn't matter 80GB Hardrive 1000GB Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM i need php,MySql, perl my budget is $100-150/per Month Anything in this price range?
  7. L

Free Blog Service Come again

chinese???
  8. L

atgig.com gone!!

it goes to the atgig.com website not any other stop freakin out, the site still lives 1024 MB (one gig) of web space PHP + CGI + SSI Scripting (coming soon) 100 gigabytes of bandwidth Optional 'no-popup' ads...your site stays clean. Free Support from professionals. MySql free upgrade...
  9. L

Another free top level domain thing.

error when link is clicked, i hope i get to see ya site, :)
  10. L

Get your own free PHPBB 2.0.13

nice layout,great service :) i think u should save afew dollars up to get a domain, a net.tc isn't really professional
  11. L

webhostingfree.org

:P 30mb space and 20GB bandwith too little of one thing and too much of another lol
  12. L

Need a Free Banner

super banner = a banner thats double the size of a regular banner or another name is Jumbo banner
  13. L

M.I Offering Free Resellers!

the site is down for me,i can't view it :(
  14. L

I need space for MY OWN CREATED mp3...

dude,learn to wait it does not take 2 minds for a host to reply, so wait awhile
Back