• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Mahonni

1. M

$6/month, fast, 10GB space, 25GB Traffic

Your site looks fast and meets all requierements but the price. Ok, it's $6 the 1st month, but I expected to last more with the new host ;). Isn't there any way you could personalize this plan decreasing the bandwidth (and price)? I'll use 10 times less bandwidth at most... It shouldn't be...
  2. M

$6/month, fast, 10GB space, 25GB Traffic

Hi, I'm looking for a shared plan that offers at least: - 10 GB Space - 25 GB Traffic - Ability to redirect emails from my domain to an account like gmail. In godaddy that sometimes didn't work and that really pissed me off. - Fast, not very crowded. It's the first thing I'm going to...
  3. M

AMZWeb.net

Ok, their rules are very strict, but as you said that's the free hosting and they need to monitor the pages to be sure there's no warez there. If you looked at the paid hosting TOS, they have "normal" restrictions, they allow zip files, every language... and that's because you PAY for that...
  4. M

PHP50 signups resumed

Finally!! Thanks so much ;)
  5. M

Best FREE Host Ever....

Yeah, but that's the price of unlimited space, bandwith, mysql and no adds. If host.sk was fast, it would be the best host ever...
  6. M

What would you do...

I would give more mb to people hosting in php50.com :p Anyways, a gaming site looks cool but, as you said, you'll need lot of free time.
  7. M

Host.sk Change Password How?

I don't know, but I still have problems with the DB password so I think this is another problem they're having...maybe we should wait a little more...
  8. M

Help

I still think is the best option... and it isn't down the 15% of the time. Last days they were upgrading the server, but now it works fine. And not every host offer what hosk.sk offer (big filesize limit, php and MySQL...)
  9. M

Help

Host.sk is the best choice. And it has no adds. the only problem can be the speed, but it is sometimes very fast but is reliable. If you don't want to pay for a host, that's the best option. Anyways, you can try it for a week...
  10. M

any free host with php, .htaccess, no ads?

It doesn't work now, but I'll work soon. Host.sk is one of the best hosts I've found, but it isn't very fast.
  11. M

PHP/MySQL hosts

I'm hosting a page in host.sk, but the database sometimes crashes and it's a bit "strange"... Try it and you'll see how it works, maybe you'll like it. It's hard to sign up, but once you're signed up, it's easy...
  12. M

Free 100MB, PHP, CGI, MySQL

I have just signed up, but it says I have to wait 3 days....that's too much time... anyways, I hope this is a good host :D
Back