• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by matty123

1. M

Free domain hosting w/ CGI, w/out ads?

Hosting or redirection? Does marhost offer domain hosting or just domain redirection?
  2. M

1 GB = how many hits?

Just a question.
  3. M

Free domain hosting w/ CGI, w/out ads?

Is there a free domain host w/ CGI capabilities that doesn't require ads? I'm trying to be a tightwad. Thanks in advance.
  4. M

Free Domain Hosting w/o ads?

Does f2s host your .com domain? Does any free host do this (without ads)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Matt
  5. M

Can F2S host your domain for free?

Can Freedom2Surf (www.f2s.com) host your website for free if you have a domain name? (i.e sample-site-domain.com). If this does not, is there any free host which can host your domain for free (without any ads)? Thanks!
  6. M

Is Adobe Image-Styler worth getting?

Adobe Photoshop isn't "the best of the best", Corel Draw is! Get some sense! :)
  7. M

Is Adobe Image-Styler worth getting?

In case you didn't know, ImageStyler is no longer being produced. Instead, adobe has released livemotion, which is almost identical to imagestyler + a few new requested features and animation capabilites. Its so similar to ImageStyler that its often referred to as ImageStyler 2.
  8. M

Freelane/FreeAccess/Etc. is gone!

Freelane/FreeAccess/Etc. are gone!
  9. M

Corel Draw

This is truly a superior product which is clearly more powerful than photoshop. Then why is it that photoshop gets all the attention? Does Corel have bad marketers are something??
  10. M

FreeISP that doesn't disconnect you

Does anyone know of a Free ISP available in Canada which doesn't disconnect you due to "inactivity?" I'm the type who likes to download a lot and often the most convenient download time is at night, so i would like to go to bed and wake up to see the prog downloaded. But if you're not there to...
  11. M

Buttons

Sure, just e-mail me at matt_webpods@hotmail.com with your specifications.
  12. M

Macromedia Programs Have Viruses!

Ok, I just downloaded the trial of fireworks from the MACROMEDIA WEBSITE and it HAS A VIRUS!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? DOWNLOAD THE PROG AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! there must be something wrong with Norton AntiVirus...
  13. M

nope, I got this stuff from download.com and another shareware site :) I download lots of warez and i've never gotten a virus before. It is a myth that warez sites tend to have a lot of viruses. Obviously, viruses are prevalent through shareware sites.
  14. M

I have downloaded Macromedia Flash 4 once - virus infected. Macromedia Flash 5 - virus infected. Macromedia Dreamweaver 3 - virus infected. Macromedia Fireworks 3 - Virus infected. Do any of you guys have the same problem? I have Norton AntiVirus, in case you're wondering...
Back