• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MaZO

1. M

Torrentflux hosting

for me, torrentflux doesn't cause much CPU load althought it may cause so much Memmory load. It causes ,with me, not more than 1.5 CPU Load (Intel Celeron) while exceeds 75% of 1GB Ram. I thinks it depends on the speed of downloading. If it downloads with high speed, more memmory is consumed.
  2. M

Need a Dedi used as a torrent client

Point number 2 in the TOS states "Services provided to the Customer by Operosting.com may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited or any other countries' law."...
  3. M

I can't get what you wanna say but peace man. :D
  4. M

Actually the bandwidth using torrenflux will not be massive at all. Its a fact that the more peers torrenflux uses ( ... meaning more speed and more bandwidth), the more load it causes. The upload and download speed should monitored then. 500 gb/month bandwidth is more than enough. Does...
  5. M

Well Well, Some are Arabic and some are non english stuff (Italian, German, French, ...etc). Consider some stuff are illegal coz it is not one person who is gonna use that server and I don't want to be responsible for torrents I didn't upload.
  6. M

Hello, I need a dedicated server located offshore to be used as a torrent client. Using windows server with remote desktop is perfect to run utorrent, torrent client. I may also use torrenflux with PHP. Monthly basis payment is more preferabe. My budget is about 70$/month.
Back