• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mbs

1. M

Should we go to War against Iraq?

the economy is already bad enough.... war would definitely make more people miserable :o
  2. M

What do ya think?

waw... i need to pop my eyes in front of my screen to read your contents... :confused2
  3. M

45mb, unlimited bandwidth,US$3

everything is possible... interesting ;)
  4. M

Here I go.... Help needed with picking host

Hi AttiDude, You have to try to find out whether a host is reliable.. if you are not sure, make sure you sign up with those with trial period and do not tight you for a year (for instant) and worst case, you can dump and move on (only have to load and reload to new host). good luck in...
  5. M

New hosting solution

very interesting
  6. M

Banner needed..

Is your site working? can't access... :(
  7. M

Tripod stupid ads

PHP, MySQL, CGI, 99GB bandwidth.. minus their stupid ads = good web host :D
  8. M

I need Help Finding a Host!

Jan -> below ok? Hi SLicK C! IF you are still considering, we have the following proposal specifically for you. Price: US$20/mth 200 MB Space 15.0 GB Transfer (over limit $2/1GB or to upgrade plan) 99.9% uptime guarantee 24/7 online help desk support Raw access logs Web base...
  9. M

<<Please read the rules on how to reply in this forum thanks>>
  10. M

Need a new paid host

We offer you for $4/mth, 100 MB Space 2.0 GB Transfer 99.9% uptime guarantee 24/7 online help desk support (in UK :cool2:) Raw access logs Web base Cpanel No hidden charges guarantee Customised error pages Web mail Your own CGI-BIN Spam assassin Unlimited pop3 email...
  11. M

Tell me about POWWEB hosting?

never heard off.. can't help :confused:
  12. M

question

:( sorry to hear about that. your host should have notify you their plans which might affect your site. *unreliable* and from your message, they are running away from responsibility :D alex | mbs contact: alex@mbssb.com website: http://www.mbssb.com
  13. M

Need Host With..

Hi Chobits, We offer you for $4/mth, 100 MB Space 2.0 GB Transfer 99.9% uptime guarantee 24/7 online help desk support Raw access logs Web base Cpanel No hidden charges guarantee Customised error pages Web mail Your own CGI-BIN Spam assassin Unlimited pop3 email...
  14. M

Wish you all the best in your hunting for the cheapest host. :D
Back