• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by meb124

1. M

Help! My Computer is freezing!

nvm peeps! problem solved by updating my BIOS...
  2. M

there aren't any newer display drivers for my card...:confused5
  3. M

Hey everyone...I have a computer problem (obviously). I built my computer. I don't know my motherboard manufacture. My system is Athlon 800mhz, 512megs RAM, Windows 98SE/Red Hat Linux 9. My problem comes with my graphics card; it’s an ATI Rage Furry MAXX. It works fine on Linux, but whenever...
  4. M

Help?

I get about the same number of visits as you do and budsinc wouldn't except me
  5. M

quick question...

just the min. payout. I run a gaming site(www.gegn.net) with about 5000 unique visitors a month..is it worth it to put adds on?
  6. M

quick question...

about how many monthly vistors to your site do you need to actually make money off of adds? :confused:
  7. M

Is it possible to get this for $10 a month?

sounds good. oh long will this plan last? oh, and I forget, I don't have a domain, could you host a subdomain setup via dhs.org?
  8. M

Is it possible to get this for $10 a month?

Hi everyone! Was wonering if anyone knew of a host that offered the following for $10 a month(not $10 a month if you pay yearly or something of the sort, $10 a month.) payments made via paypal Heres what I need: PHP V4.2.X /w GD support MySQL(I need 5 databases) Full FTP access 15...
  9. M

Windows Registery Problems

Well it do't work for me, I can close the dialoge box withut rebooting but latter when I want to reboot it reloads my registry, I have started making copies of my registry to reload them after it clears them, that don't help much though...
  10. M

lol, never mind the magic button, 3-fingered salute, what ever you want to call it didn't work, I used my comp for awhile, but after I rebooted, it reloaded an old registry.
  11. M

lol, yes linux is great, much better then windows, but I have some software for windows only, you say the magic button(ctrl-alt-delete) will work, okay, I'll try it...
  12. M

I don't have another version of Windows, Linux Works ust fine, I have Red Hat Linux 7.2, but I'm trying to get Windows running, not Linux...
  13. M

GE Gaming Site.

thanks...
  14. M

thats the only thing I can think of, I'm thinking I may switch the CPU from a AMD k6 2 to a Pentuim MMX 166, I just don't want to go from a 233 to 166 ::sniff:: I'd much rather get a new computer but I got no money...
  15. M

GE Gaming Site.

Hi all, please review my site, just the home page please, not the game(unless of corse you want to play ;) URL: http://www.genetwork.solidworkz.com
Back