• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by megalogs

1. M

A WHMCS P2H Module

I would be interested in this, I need one as i would like to move away from iPanel. I would be willing to pay, but prefebly not above $10 USD, I would like it to have all the features of iPanel; Create/Suspend/Terminate MUST support MyBB!
  2. M

Selling vBulletin License

are they for VB4? are they for just VB or the suite?
  3. M

Need Free Reseller

ok, i will help you as long as you put my google ads on your site! please pm me if you are still interested!
  4. M

Free 100GB cPanel Reseller for anyone who manages to integrate WHMCS for me!

hi, who ever manages to integrate WHMCS for me into my current site template will grab themselves a FREE reseller for life! here is what you will get: 100 GB Disk Space 1000 GB Bandwidth UNLIMITED MySQL Databases UNLIMITED Email Accounts UNLIMITED Addon Domains UNLIMITED Subdomains...
  5. M

Beat my current plan and I'll move to you!

MegaLogs Hosting can offer you: 30 GB Web Space 300 GB Transfer PHP MySQL CGI Installed 400 Mail Accounts 400 FTP Accounts 400 Addon Domains 400 MySQL Databases 99.9% Uptime Guarantee cPanel 11.23.4 Control Panel (LATEST) Fantastico Installed FFMPEG Installed $4.10 $2.05*...
  6. M

Streaming Web Site

check pm!
  7. M

Need space for backup

Hi MegaLogs Hosting can offer you: 100 GB Web Space 1 TB Transfer Price: $6.62 just visit http://megalogs.net/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=0000000010 if you are interested!
  8. M

Any Hosts?

MegaLogs Hosting can offer you all of these features have a look at megalogs.net/client/cart.php and choose your plan, they are all very cheap, starting from £0.49 and going up to £6.66. We have an uptime of 99.65%, click the link for proof...
  9. M

Hosting for an arcade site

Hi MegaLogs Hosting will offer you: 10 GB Web Space 100 GB Transfer PHP MySQL CGI Installed 200 Mail Accounts 200 FTP Accounts 200 Addon Domains 200 MySQL Databases 99.9% Uptime Guarantee cPanel 11.23.4 Control Panel Fantastico Installed FFMPEG Installed all for only £1.49...
  10. M

Required[Free Hosting]

MegaLogs Hosting will offer you: Space : 20 GB Bandwidth : 50 GB Installer : Fantastico Email Accounts : 500 FTP : 20 Database : 40 Domains : 25 PM me if you need more info!
  11. M

Need 100% free hosting for one year

MegaLogs Hosting can offer you: 300 MB Web Space 1 GB Transfer PHP MySQL CGI Installed 10 Mail Accounts 10 FTP Accounts 10 Addon Domains 10 MySQL Databases 99.9% Uptime Guarantee cPanel 11.23.4 Control Panel Fantastico Installed FFMPEG Installed Free for life with no ads, popups or posts! Sign Up?
  12. M

FREE cPanel 11 hosting ★ 300 MB space ★ 1 GIG Transfer ★ Fantastico ★ MySQL ★ No Ads!

MegaLogs Hosting provides the absolute finest quality hosting at some of the lowest prices on the Internet. Great hosting is the foundation for an effective website. Our service does not stop there; we have detailed knowledge of website design, promotion, and other valuable information and are...
  13. M

Cheap cPanel 11 hosting ★ from 1GB space and 15GB Transfer ★ Fantastico ★ MySQL!

UPDATE! Libogg, Libvorbis, LAME, FFMPEG, Ruby, FLVTool2, FFMPEG-PHP, MPlayer, MEncoder, Zend Loader and IonCube will be put onto the server by next week!
  14. M

FREE cPanel 11 hosting ★ 300 MB space ★ 1 GIG Transfer ★ Fantastico ★ MySQL ★ No Ads!

UPDATE! Libogg, Libvorbis, LAME, FFMPEG, Ruby, FLVTool2, FFMPEG-PHP, MPlayer, MEncoder, Zend Loader and IonCube will be put onto the server by next week!
Back