• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mikeef

1. M

Internet Services

Just for anybody wanting cheap, fast and reliable Gameservers, Dedicated Servers, CoLocated Servers or Shoutcast - www.frags4u.co.uk Were hosted in Redbus in London and have 24/7 Support Check us out in our IRC, Quakenet #frags4u Mikee
  2. M

Free Webhosting

Hello, Plan 1: 25mb Space upgradeable for free 1GB Bandwidth 100 FTP Accounts 100 Email Addresses 100 Sub-Domains 100 Mysql Databases PHP 100% Uptime Support Via Forums, Email, IRC & Phone Only a very small, yet attractive banner to put on your site www.frags4u.co.uk...
  3. M

3 Free Services

I suggest you look at the start up date on the forum mate :) It clearly stats i only launched it today
  4. M

3 Free Services

At frags4u we offer free services to you, these are free webhosting, free forum hosting and FREE TEAMSPEAK The maximum you will need to do is add a very small ad, with teamspeak you need not add a thing to anything Signup in the correct forum @ ...
  5. M

Free Forum hosting

SMF & PHPBB2 free forum hosting, Only requirement is that you have our domain in the boards title. Signup on forums at http://www.frags4u.co.uk/f4uforum/viewforum.php?f=10
  6. M

AMD Sempron 2800+

I have an AMD Sempron 2800+ TO BUY (Makes it your machine) With one months FREE (UK) Colocation. (£49.99/month after that) Hosted in Redbus, And, If you pay a fee the server can be taken out at any time and sent to your own home. Can be on either linux (FC3) or Windows (WS2003) £260 one...
  7. M

Free webhosting

Free Cpanel webhosting with full fantastico access. 25mb 5 MySql DB's signup on forums @ http://www.frags4u.co.uk/f4uforum/viewforum.php?f=9
Back