• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mocamoca

1. M

what is a cpu load on a server?

okai thanks guys, and there was a couple news posts and such, and a forum but there was barely anything there, just regular posts and such XD it was under hiatus so idk, but thank you i will be getting a dedicated server
  2. M

700,000 and now they are saying im getting over 400,000 hits a day and my site is under hiatus could it be bots or spiders?
  3. M

hmm, so basically does that mean someone was hacking a script on the server?
  4. M

um if you mean like cms and forums then yeah, but since yesterday when i got home from school they deleted my whole /www directory and my site is still suspended, so .. idk how it could still be suspended if they said 12 hours.. so basically it means that im running too many php scripts like...
  5. M

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, if you need to then please move this thread to the proper forum XD I recieved this email from my host servage.. basically what has been happening is that ever since monday theyve been suspending, then opening, then re-suspending all the way up to...
  6. M

phpbb integration script

Is there a way that you can have a menu that shows that a user is logged into my phpbb forum from the main site and lets the user log in from the main site into the phpbb forum?
  7. M

Webspace for anime site

actually im a girl, and yeah your rite, i did ask for at least 3 gigs.. I pm'd ya
  8. M

Webspace for anime site

Um, im looking for space for my anime site, www.a-universe.net is the site url, i just need space for UNLISCENSED anime, which is not illegal, and plus ill have a disclaimer and stuff, heh. I know its rare to get a lot of space for free, but ill just try for the heck of it.. im looking for a...
  9. M

1TB bandwidth for $9.95 ???

here is a site who offers that much for 9.95 www.1and1.com
  10. M

Need new hosting

yeah yeah agrees with heymrdj and thanx ^^ its a really good host
  11. M

Need new hosting

um here is a good paid host, i personally use this one.. heh Servage.net clicky here. 2500 megs of disk space 510 gigs of banwidth unlimited email accounts free domain or transfer free setup and much more. for $7.50 a month
  12. M

content management systems

What do you think is the best content management system for an anime site? like php nuke or xoops or something.
  13. M

Domain help

um hi. This is going to be my first time getting a domain, and i was wondering where should i get mi domain from? i mean theres yahoo and go daddy.. and lots of others, but im not sure which one to pick.
  14. M

Reliable, but cheap hosting

okies thanx, any more offers?
  15. M

Reliable, but cheap hosting

um okay wow im getting a lot of repsonses, well im still not sure who to pick, but yes i do need cpanel with fantastico, and i at least need 100 gigs of bw, and at least 2 gigs of disk space, i know i said 50 and up, but i just found out that, i wuld at least need 100 gigs for my lito cute...
Back