• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mscdex001

1. M

200mb,php,mySQL,script installation...

im sorry everyone, someone hacked our server, and i guess that was the wakeup call that we need to be better prepaired. At the moment we will not be taking any signups but will be back soon with a beter deal to make up for it in the future. If you still want to read up on updates and when we...
  2. M

were working on it, for some reason internet traffic is being disturbed in Washington DC(server location)
  3. M

sorry about that, apairently something had happened to a local DNS server, not allowing ARP tables to our ISP.
  4. M

yes we do allow redirects:)
  5. M

we would be more then happy to host you. I am currently at work, but i can have your account ready by 6 this afternoon.
  6. M

we can offer you a subdomain if you like, and no there is no limit on individual file sizes:)
  7. M

a little typo...it's actualy 1gig not 500mb:o
  8. M

Need someone to host me phpbb forums only

im always willing to host forums:) I remember spending months trying to find someone to host my forums back in the day. give me an email if your still looking:)
  9. M

Anyone a Free Forum hoster?

i could help you out with some ad free forum hosting. sebastien.bellinger@verizon.net
  10. M

looking for special webspace

i think your going to have a hard time looking for that in a free hosting company. ;)
  11. M

Hosting for my Sister

would you be willing to place an ad button on your site in addition to that yearly charge?
  12. M

I need 5gig disk, even more bandwidth, have mp3s...

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  13. M

were pretty much a small hosting company which allows us to be dedicated to all of our members. Basicly we offer everythign that a paid host does except you only get 200mb(like your really goign to use more.) If by some chance you need more, you offer that too for a low price. Check us out at...
Back