• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MT_dead-eye_91

1. M

QUICK! $1 Hosting Request

^^^sent you pm, have yet to get reply
  2. M

Cmon anyone? I need this quick. If I'm not offering enough I can pay more. I assumed $1 was fair considering I need literally no space or bandwidth!
  3. M

I would like hosting setup ASAP. I have no requirements except that it must have cpanel and email forwarding. All I need is 1 month and I will only use it for email with my domain. My domain is ziz.me I need this fast. I pay $1 on paypal. Thanks!
  4. M

Need $1 Hosting

500mb Wepspace 5gb bandwidth unlimited emails cpanel Those are the requirements I need. I need the hosting for a luxury handbag and watch store I am starting. It will run oscommerce. I would like to pay $1/month If this is not a reasonable price let me know and i shall reconsider.
  5. M

Jeromedia : WebDesign - Hire Me

wow your a great designer. ill talk to you on aim somtime.
  6. M

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

Not fraud, just got paid 10 bucks.
  7. M

playstationconnection.net

Hey! my new site playstationconnection.net is OPEN! Check it out and feel free to comment.
  8. M

Proxy Site For Sale!

It gets very little traffic because I just made it. I don't need to proove that.
  9. M

Proxy Site For Sale!

Asking: $20.00 usd via PayPal I am selling the proxy site: planetproxy.info Everything is included except hosting. This site is ad ready so its a great small investment site.
  10. M

Uncoded Proxy Template for Sale

Actually I'm lowering the price to ONLY $5.00 usd. Buy it quick!
  11. M

I agree the design is basic, that's why it is 10 bucks. Thankyou for the heads-up. When I go back home I'll add a watermark to the image.
  12. M

Sorry don't know how to do that. It's a quick job for a coder to do. You can still buy it for $10.
  13. M

I'll code it into html for $7.50. I cannot write a proxy script for it though because I do not know how. So if you want it coded it's your for 17.50 Do you have AIM? If so we can talk on it.
  14. M

Plain simple, attractive, unique Proxy Template. This will be the only one sold. You get full rights to it. (You can re-sell, give away, claim as your own) This template includes fonts, the jpeg preview and the layered psd file. Buy this now for ONLY $10.00 usd. PayPal only please...
Back