• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MULITRI

1. M

FREE Game Script Recommendations

You cannot sell him a copy of the script, because the script to run legaly in a server must to be licensed to a domain, so if his domain is not in their database, he should be running GSS illegaly and he could be reported. Just lettin' you know...
  2. M

SmokyHosts.com-Now offers free .info & .org domains names for limited time only!

Announcement at top of your forums sais: Free .info domain name ...... 200points ...... Free Free .org domain name ...... 400points ...... Free Which one is the correct? Thanks
  3. M

Pay Per Click Don't Work

Pay Per Click (PPC) means just that, you pay only for every click your ad receives, obviously that doesn't secure you each click will become in a customer, but you'll get exactly the traffic for what you paid. So PPC sends you visitors, but its your job to convert those visits in potential...
  4. M

Zeego- Free CPanel & Fantastico Host

If you want a bit of success, set higher the bandwidth in your plans, with so little bw allowed most of your clients wil run out of bw in a few days. Just a suggestion... Good Luck
  5. M

Flashpoint Networks - Up to 1gb/20gb - cPanel

At least they could leave a word here, this is their thread, and actualy maybe is the only way have most of their customers (where i'm included) to know about Flashpoint news. I think....
  6. M

1 gig space, 8 gigs bw, Cpanel, Fantastico, instant activation

Well, seems my account is off too. Hope you guys go successful shortly, best of luck... for the betterment of us :lol:
  7. M

Flashpoint Networks - Up to 1gb/20gb - cPanel

I had a site with them and they're down for 1 week.. and counting :tired2: They said they were cleaning up the server of abusing and dead accounts, but is taken too much i think, any info here from FPN Admins it will be appreciated.
  8. M

Limit time offer - Free 500MB Cpanel Hosting

Yes, thanks, it was the option #3 which i missunderstood :biggrin2: Thanks for clarify, going to singup, i hope to be accepted. Good luck with the hosting anyway.
  9. M

No forum post/no ads Free 300 MB/ 3 GB bandwidth Cpanel hosting

You wrote "no forum posts/" in your title, maybe you should to edit it, cos posts are required, not for account activation but yes to maintain active the account.
  10. M

Well, i mean using "our existing" domain, not registering a new one through your site, or at least is what i understood with the options provided through the special link you provide, which i paste below: ==============| Order Progress: Choose a Package > Domain Options > Addons > Confirm...
  11. M

Good space and bw offer, but it doesn't allow to use domains and neither addon domains.
  12. M

500mb space 10 gig band no ads or forum posts!

catch-free is still down, of course my hosted site too, i guess this hosting has die :confused4
  13. M

Beta hosting available read what you get

Those $50 after 1 year of hosting is monthly or yearly basis? I supose it will be yearly, if its monthly i think $50 for renew the account after 1 year is too much when you're asking for testers, as they will be making you the favour to test your system you could give them a special price in...
Back