• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mystery250

1. M

ZEEBLO - Hosting Requests Re-Opened!

There are two contests going on at Zeeblo at the moment. One which all you need to do is simply post your personal opinion why zeeblo is better than the other free hosts out there, or just your personal opinion, and you have a chance to win a domain name. A posting contest is also going...
  2. M

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

Zeeblo seems to be a great community to me, and it seems to be thriving. There have been a few problems with hosting recent, I hear, but it's not the owner of the forum's fault. It seems like it's a great place to hang around and chat, as well as get free hosting. Highly recommended...
  3. M

Free Banner Creator

No problem. Enjoy the site.
  4. M

Help ME With Image Host

Here's one that allows multiple image uploads. It's not mine but: http://www.imgfreak.com It's like imageshack, except it accepts pictures in .zip format, and allows up to 50 image uploads at a time.
  5. M

Free Banner Creator

No, they are not copyrighted. All of the banners are royalty free. However, please don't just "take" the blank banners and distribute.. If you want to take a few just to edit to your liking with photoshop, feel free. :classic2:
  6. M

Free Banner Creator

Thank you for the kind words, YoJance.
  7. M

Free Banner Creator

Yes. It isn't particularly advanced, but it does have over seventy to choose from, and I will add more. Can change the color of the text to many shades of each color, and there's a guide for each location. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's very good for those beginners that don't have...
  8. M

Free Banner Creator

Need a banner but just don't have the time to create one? Try Pickabanner.com! More banners being added all the time for you to choose from: Pick A Banner! Feel free to post your comments and suggestions!
  9. M

Need temp subdomain account...

Nevermind. It is an issue with the server not having GD with PNG support. Thanks everyone... Stephen
  10. M

Sure. That's no problem. I can provide contact information if neccassary. I am not going to mail anyone anything though, as I can probably just get an hosting account at any free host and test it as well, as most hosts do have GD installed. I am ready to supply that information to whomever is...
  11. M

Hello there! I need to test a script, and my current paid reseller host does not support GD with png support. It is a simple banner creator site, I just wish to make sure that it is working correctly. I do not even have a preference for the domain or anything, as it can be...
  12. M

host-exc

I contacted the owner. He claims it is a software failure, but it has been down for a few weeks now, at least. That is why I use a nice paid host.
  13. M

Hosting for personal art gallery

I have viewed your site, as in your signiture, and I would be more than happy to provide hosting for you. Please send me an instant message if you are still in need of hosting. Sincerely, Stephen
  14. M

Looking for a free image hosting...

Actually, if you know PHP it is customizable, and he will be releasing a new version very soon, and has most of it complete. (including bandwidth limiting etc with the new version. Http://www.celerondude.com. Free to use, but must retain a credit line at bottom of script.
  15. M

free domain

uni.cc, cbj.net?
Back