• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ndcelario

1. N

Expired domain...

I registered a domain last october '05 and it was expired this month, how much time does i have to renew the domain registration before others can register the same domain name? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: thanks! :usflag:
  2. N

Hosting needed (if possible)

i see. thanks for the info :) how about IPB 2.x.x? :spider:
  3. N

Hosting needed (if possible)

Is there any site in the world who'se offering VB imbeeded hosting? I just built a "experimental" website. Im willing to invest on it, but not too much for me to buy a license from Vbulletin (yet). I've seen several hosting site that's leasing IPB on their webhosting package, is there a...
  4. N

Webhosting and importing needed

Thanks! :wave:
  5. N

Cool. I'll contact you as soon as i purchase the VB script! cheers
  6. N

Hi, i like your offer. Regarding the transfer, i already communicated with VBulletin support team and they told me Im just using IPB 1.2 so do you still think the passwords of the members will be reset? Cant risk it, already have 750+ members tho :cry2:
  7. N

Hi, need this: 1 GB Space 15 GB Bandwidth Unlimited SQL Unlimited Emails (well normally i will just use 4-5 i just wanted it to be unlimited :p ) Im currently running a IPB 1.2 bulletin board, im upgrading to VBulletin 3.5.1, since i'm a dumbass... i expect my webhost to do a one time...
  8. N

Domain transfer question

aha... very useful advice. Thanks! :)
  9. N

Domain transfer question

Done... my host already transfered the domain under my name. My registrar is OnlineNIC.com what's next? I just want to transfer to other webhost but i think i'll stay at OnlineNIC for now. Who will i contact now?
  10. N

Domain Dispute

I would like to transfer my domain on a new webhost. I'm having a hard time doing so because my old webhost is not cooperating. Here's what happened 1. I subscribed on a certain webhosting. I pay them $5 for advance webhost payment and $6 for domain registration. 2. At first the whois of...
  11. N

Domain transfer question

Just checked my domain whois. Its under my host's name but i did pay them $6 to register my domain last Oct. 05. The ICANN Registrar is ONLINENIC, INC and current status is REGISTRAR-LOCK It's under my name before but i asked them to put it on private registration so that my name will not be...
  12. N

traffic rank

Aside from alexa, is there any other website which has the credibility on calculating ranks/page views?:confused4
  13. N

Domain transfer question

I dont know. When i subscribed on my hosting, they also registered the domain for me. :confused4
  14. N

Domain transfer question

Thanks... tho i have really no idea on how to do that. Where can i find my registrar? <--- dumb :D
  15. N

Domain transfer question

Hey i know this sounds dumb... I'm planning to transfer my domain from one webhost to another. what to do? :beer:
Back