• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by newsniche

1. N

Best linking stratergies

Hi, I hope someone more knowledgable than me can offer me advice on linking. My query is if there are several sites all covering a similar topic which would bethe best way to link between them for maximum SE benefit and maximum traffic flow between the sites. I do not actually have any...
  2. N

Feedback for network of sites

I have been bouncing the idea of creating a network of sites. All the sites would be grouped by similar themes so you would have sites about parenting for example all linked together. The idea is that visitors have easy access to similar quality sites and sites in the network access to...
  3. N

Does anyone have any interesting tid-bits on aliens or ghosts?

Recently my wifes father past away. Since then he has been 'visiting'. On one occassion we could hear his crutches which he needed to help him walk, we all heard it and its an unmistakeable soundyou wouldn't confuse with anything else. He has also been 'disturbing' my wifes sleep, hiding and...
  4. N

Working late

It's half past midnight in the UK and I am still working(self employed webmaster). Anyone else having a late night or even early morning. Unusually for me I am not tired. Also I have just swithed to drinking coffee, I am usually a tea man.
  5. N

What are you listening to?

The washing machine, whichwill be shortly followed by the soothing sounds of the iron :biggrin2:
  6. N

What do you do?

Being a full time self employed webmaster I'd like to know how many other webmasters are here. Do you work full time or is webmastering just a hobby?
Back