• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nu-host

1. N

Reseller Hosting Needed

Hello, We can offer you 2Gb space and 50Gb bandwidth for £12 a month and no setup fee. You will get cPanelX, WHM and fantastico. All your clients will also get fantastico. We will give you all the usual of Unlimited subdomains, addon domains, email accounts etc ... We will also put no...
  2. N

1gb space 15gb bandwidth

Paypal lets you use your credit card. I have sent you a PM :-)
  3. N

cpanel/WHM reseller accounts for £10/mo ... 2gb space, 25Gb bandwidth

You can get - 2GB Disk Space 25GB Bandwidth Sell Unlimited Accounts MySQL PostgreSQL PhpMyAdmin PHP4 Perl / CGI SSI / SSL WAP/WML Support Pre-Installed Scripts FrontPage Extensions Custom Error Pages Cron Jobs Graphical Statistics No Setup Fee! Unlimited Sub, Addon, Parked...
  4. N

cpanel/WHM reseller accounts for £10/mo ... 2gb space, 25Gb bandwidth

You can get - 2GB Disk Space 25GB Bandwidth Sell Unlimited Accounts MySQL PostgreSQL PhpMyAdmin PHP4 Perl / CGI SSI / SSL WAP/WML Support Pre-Installed Scripts FrontPage Extensions Custom Error Pages Cron Jobs Graphical Statistics No Setup Fee! Unlimited Sub, Addon, Parked...
  5. N

Looking for 1GB / 15GB / PHP5 < $40/year

Hello, I can offer exactly what you want for £40 a year. PM me if you are interested.
  6. N

1gb space 15gb bandwidth

hello, I can offer you 1Gb space and 10 Gb bandwidth for £35 a year. Look Here It comes with cPanel. You also get fantastico. All this for £35 a year. Payments made throught paypal. With domain name! We have support throught instant messaging in the four main type (yahoo, ICQ...
Back