• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by oOflyeyesOo

1. O

Paypal Normal Account -> Premier?

no you dont, you change it in your account, you need to be verified.
  2. O

SQL4u::::Free MySQL Database Hosting

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
  3. O

Atjeu or ThePlanet?

uhh i dont know at server matrix you get 1000gb of bandwidth and at Atjeu you get 500 i would go with server matrix/ the planet
  4. O

Atjeu or ThePlanet?

I dont know about Atjeu but I have a server on servermatrix which is part of theplanet they seem good
  5. O

Managed.com

Ok Ok I know alot of people complain about them but its alot cheaper than other dedicated supplers. I really wanna get the feedback from people who have servers with them or people who ahd servers with them, Not people who have just heard storys. And tmhost heh im still looking around and still...
  6. O

Can anyone offer a cheaper dedicated than..

The $99 Server - SuperCeleron 2.4 at ServerMatrix (http://www.servermatrix.com/servers.html) Going to buy soo as I get some extra cash anyone know?
  7. O

Need a temp. host

NEVERMIND
  8. O

anyone tried it?

yes our order form is a mail script cause we activate the accounts manualy and yes we did recently buy that domain, like i said we used to be a different company and the prices are low and you get what you say we are not slow we have 99.99% uptime on a dedicated server... we are not loseing...
  9. O

anyone tried it?

Cause nymphex has a order form script in it we own both servers
  10. O

Valcato hosting ?

well teh site i used to own is a private site right now with htaccess soo theres no point in me giving it to you sorry :-/ but all my other accounts were good
  11. O

Valcato hosting ?

What??? im confused on what your trying to say im not anonymous
  12. O

Valcato hosting ?

you can go with them if you want, they are alot better than what they were i have had accounts with them since the first couple weeks they started, big inprovements
  13. O

Valcato hosting ?

have had a couple accounts with them...they are OK but sometimes they have some problems
  14. O

anyone tried it?

I posted our plans in the WebHosting Offers section
Back