• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by parker

1. P

Hosting request less than 1MB space, 2GB traffic only FTP requested

sign up at www.freehost.me.uk 150MB/4GB free, no ads, no posts, hosted in germany.
  2. P

[Req]Cpanel Hosting: 1GB Space ; approx. 10GB BW

i'm willing/able to offer, but whats in it for me?
  3. P

free hosting ideas

i wouldn't recommend free hosting for business graham, you will find you can get decent hosting for a year for less than you paid for your domain name. Would you want to develop it yourself ?
  4. P

VPS 15 GB diskspace, 100GB traffic, 512Kbps Bandwidth

Price $17.00/month Annual payment $170.00(2 months free!) Traffic allotment (per month)100 GB Bandwidth (port speed)512 Kbit/s CPU 50% RAM 128 MB Disk Space 15 GB IP address 1 Pre-installed OS Debian 4.0 Etch Supported OS Debian 4.0 Etch, CentOS Custom partitioning y...
  5. P

[Request] Small hosting for Wordpress site

www.freehost.me.uk no ads/posts 150mb space 4gb/month instant sign up 1 domain 2 subdomains
  6. P

free webspace

i recommend you start off with bravenet or weebly, unless you want to develop from scratch. these should test you business viability
  7. P

Free webhost less than 1GB a month

i will give free hosting without ads/posting. server in germany 150mb/4gb your domain sign up at www.free-host.me.uk
  8. P

I need a tiny but reliable hosting plan.

free hosting without posting check www.freehost.me.uk 150mb space 4gb bandwidth no ads no posting
  9. P

6GB Disk-space | 25GB Bandwidth Cheap!!!!

provided link is dead. is the url correct?
  10. P

What laptop to get?

i wouldn't recommend Dell. i had blue screen reboots for 5 months on a new laptop before dell finally exchanged it when i demanded a refund. I had Two technician visits changing ram and motherboard in the random hope of clearing the problem. i had a list of error codes and test results, but...
  11. P

Free URL Redirection

i have used -------, its free and simple but fws wont let me post the name- sorry
  12. P

how to sell domain?

Yes i meant both secure payment and transfer- suitable to both parties. Does it really get complicated/expensive if the recipient uses a different registrar? most likely they will.
  13. P

Free PHP shopping cart software compatible with PayPal

thats the one! if it is against the rules sorry, i believed it might be be useful. moderators please delete this post
  14. P

Free PHP shopping cart software compatible with PayPal

No problem, but the link you quoted is not the one for the free shop script i recommended. That one was further down the page. The one you responded to was for sitebuilder software.
Back