• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by paymail

1. P

[REQ] Winamp NSV hosting that is cheap

I am looking for NSV hosting that is relatively cheap, the video that is being streamed is about 250kbps. I was hoping to get a bandwidth limited server that can be used mainly for live video streams from my computer, or with a good amount of space (about 500-1GB) for on-demand streaming if live...
  2. P

Supper CHEAP Streaming Media Hosting!

could u pm me info about this. like specs on the premium and video. package
  3. P

Need a host to stream video from (lots of bandwidth)

I need a host to be able to stream 150kbps video, with about 10 slots running 12 hours a day. I am looking for something under $30 a month if possible.
  4. P

Need exact hosting: 1GB space 25GB bw

I need a host that provides 1GB space and 25GB bw for under $10 USD per month. I also need it to be fxpable so I can transfer all my files from my old host to this new host. please e-mail me with your offers only: jamilv@gmail.com The type of files hosted are: html, php, jpg, avi (only...
  5. P

any opinions, experience with CANACA.COM

they are good....but dont allow downloads to take up more than 20% of your bandwidth ratio...the rest must be html and pictures.......also they dont accept paypal....so im a bit suspisious
  6. P

looking for serious pipeline hosting

I need a small server about 20GB in space, but I need an unmetered connection that can with stand using up 25GB of bandwidth per hour, 600GB bandwidth per day, or 18TB of bandwidth per month. I am just looking for some quotes to see the pricing of this intense bandwidth sucker...
  7. P

200GB Storage 200GB+ Bandwidth

im thinking u might wanna try ait.com....or try looking on the net for a dedserver with that much space...becuase thats the only way u can get over 80GB space.
  8. P

Need hosting...lots of bw and small amount of space

its for anime hosting.
  9. P

Dedicated Server Required

try servermatrix.com or nocster.com....I would suggest servermatrix as a personal choice...maybe a bit more expensive...but its much better than most other hosts in support and connectivity.
  10. P

Need hosting...lots of bw and small amount of space

EDIT: need an account i can use for downloads...1-2GB space....100-200GB bandwidth
  11. P

Hosting needed with a lot of bandwidth!

bandwidth request must be changed...I now need about 400GB of bandwidth for that 1GB space.
  12. P

Speeddrives.com

they are good....im sure my account has surpassed 100GB just yesterday alone....they dont seem to mind...and the media accounts are 50% off!
  13. P

its for hosting an anime site
  14. P

I need a host that can offer me about 700-1000mb and about 100GB bandwidth with it. I am looking for anything cheap
  15. P

Host Needed For Runescape Fansite.

i can give you hosting....pm me
Back