• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pazamba

1. P

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

Ask him to contact me I'm out of business for a few weeks. This guy found my payment info on one of forums or from somebody. He sent me money through Western Union or MoneyGram without asking me if I still work with e-gold. I didn't receive the money. This guy could go to Western Union or...
  2. P

Guys, you are right. We do have all our records, but nothing about "that transaction". To say "you stole my $1500 US" it's more than serious....We want to fix this problem. contact (aattt) e-goldforsale (dootttt) com e-gold for sale here - www.e-goldforsale.com
  3. P

Yep, This is the why I asked him to send me the payments details. It's really tough to find this transaction, especially if nobody complained about it. May be it was my mistake and I'm ready to fix any problem. To be honest with you, it looks like competitors games, nothing else. contact...
  4. P

What do you mean "that"? Do you want to ask me why I don't use "voicemission" address? Because my e-gold exchange business going well and have a lot of reliable clients. This was the reason to open new web page www.e-golforsale.com. Now I use only contact (aattt) e-goldforsale (dootttt) com...
  5. P

Hey, Could you send me all details of your payment, please? Thanks, contact (aattt) e-goldforsale (dootttt) com e-gold for sale here - www.e-goldforsale.com
  6. P

Hi, I can do it for you. The rate is 2%. For details please contact me to pazamba@gmail.com Thanks
Back