• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Phan

1. P

Free Host with .mp3 Allowed (not illegal)

I have searched, but have still not found a host that allows legal .mp3 uploads. My friend's band wants some of their live audio put up and available for download. Any free host that offers this? I know this is a longshot. Thanks
  2. P

MP3 Host?

Thanks to everyone for the help. I uploaded them to Streamload (pretty slow, but it looked worth it). The problem is I can't find out how to let other people download them? Can anyone help me with this? www.come2store.com isn't working, otherwise I would try it too. XtremeSite.com...
  3. P

MP3 Host?

Thanks for the suggestion. However, 30mb isn't quite bit enough, but almost.
  4. P

MP3 Host?

Also, I should add that I do not care about FTP, Ads, or speed. Just any will do for now, I'm getting desperate.
  5. P

MP3 Host?

I've searched the forum and I've had no luck in finding a host. In total, I have about 7 mp3s that are about 4 to 5 mb each. I own the copyrights to these so they are not illegal. I tried pcpages.com and they let me upload them, but they don't seem to be working when downloading. Any...
  6. P

Host.sk down again ??

Are you sure? Mine is still down....
  7. P

Popogo

So, I know this has came up a lot. But I searched and didn't see anything about it. I just went to Popogo the other day and their regular page was up, I thought great and uploaded my page. I went their today and it was totally different. However, I found a login page still but my login didnt...
  8. P

Skaggy.com <has shut down<read this!!!

Yeah, Skaggy was most definitely fake. If they had actually had everything set up (& put all the moneyy into it) and was almost ready for launch date why would they just stop everything all of a sudden if they had this planned for so long. Does not make sense what-so-ever. Phan
  9. P

need free SSI, .htaccess host

Actually, in a way, yes. People might want to know what your saying and since this is an English forum, English should only be spoken. I think Peo has commented that he only wants English on the boards anyway.
  10. P

My new semester classes are so sad...

Phrozen, English 10??? Explain :confused: I guess it is different at your school system. But we just have to have 1 English class per year (i.e. English 3-Junior Year, English 4-Senior) Yeah, I'm loving this block. We have 4 90 minute periods everyday for 18 weeks, then have 4 new periods (90...
  11. P

unlimited bandwidth CAN exist

Putting all money aside, it still cannot exist.
  12. P

Newbie to ASP...

Hey everyone, Well, I am interested in learning the basics of ASP. I would most likely just be downloading scripts and wanting to modify them. Is there any tutorials or any other recommendations to start me out... Thanks a lot, Phan
  13. P

Skaggy.com - real or con?

I dont know, its hard to tell. It is kind of strange that they built the site so long ago, but it's still "coming soon." I also don't think they last even if it is real. They said they will use the paid accounts to pay for it. But, In my opinion, I don't think they will have many, if any...
  14. P

Are There Hosts Out There?

Liquid2k 20 Megs No Ads Browser Upload --------------------------------- http://www.liquid2k.com --------------------------------- Prohosting 50 Megs Popups/Banners FTP Access CGI-Bin ------------------------------ http://free.prohosting.com
  15. P

ftp, ssi, no ads

There is none with no Ads.
Back