• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by PhoenixNetworks

1. P

Require Free Design for new Teen Community

Hi, I need a design for a teen community, this is an idea me and a few friends are making and we hope to have launched it by the new year. The only problem is we need a design for us to be able to do it. If you can help please post. Thanks in Advance, Tom
  2. P

Need 10+ GB bandwidth...

I think he meant he needed 15mb of space, not 15mb File Size.. :cow2:
  3. P

Request for free IRCD account with 3bg processes

Can I just say that I am looking for an IRCD at the moment, and with one bg process I am looking at a price of $14.99/month... So I don't think it's likely somebody will be able to give this for free.
  4. P

OveRuLe.NET Hosting Review

Very Nice Design! Content areas do not have right hand side border, which makes it look unfinished. White lines throughout the hosting boxes, maybe images do not fit to well with my resolution. Design: 8/10 - Great! Images need a bit of sorting out. Content: 10/10 - Shows all needed...
  5. P

Plz Review this Site

All I see is a forum that is using a free template... Design: 0/10 - Can't see one. Content: 0/10 - Forum requires login. Overall: 2/10 - Definitely needs improvement. Viewed Using:- Browser: Internet Explorer 6 Connection: 576.0k DSL Location: United Kingdom
  6. P

Free Hosting ...

Use the Search Next Time:- AngelTowns.Com AvidNewMedia.Com BeigeTower.Org FreeWebs.Com IllusionFXNet.Com TotalFreeHost.Com Web1000.Com Webspace4Free.Biz And one of my personal favourites: CoolHost.Us
  7. P

media host

beagle2, read the rules. referral links are not allowed on this forum.
  8. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Must be some ISP's haven't updated their DNS yet :biggrin2:
  9. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Bottom Right :D Text Link + Button :) It wouldn't fit any other way so I had to, and having a Text Link helps with Accessibility Issues too :D
  10. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Already got a design up :) Only a temporary OSWD.ORG design, but we are sorting it out now :) Do you like your ad space? lol
  11. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Nope :P We are starting a Community, Posts -> Points, Points -> Scripts :D Thanks for the hosting :) When the domain resolves, you'll see I even made an box for your ad :D Because of the ealier troubles :P
  12. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

PM'ing Now! :)
  13. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

14. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

If the MySQL is a problem then 10 would be fine :)
  15. P

KeyPHP.Com Needs a Home!

Well, it's just easier to organise script demos in their separate databases :) Sending an email now :D
Back